1x1 American Horror Story ( Male or Female)

Started by VideoKid, September 13, 2014, 08:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

Well the title says it all. I'm just now starting American Horror Story and I am a fan of horror so I would love to interact with some other fans of the show to figure out a similar plot to role play. I'm sure as I get farther in the seasons I will come back and edit this a lot more.

UPDATE

So I just started season two and as I figured one of my favorite characters is Kit Walker as was Tate in the first. I have a liking of asylums and what not. So I would love to do a role play in an old asylum. I'm also a huge fan of the movie Jacobs Ladder. So I was hoping maybe we could combine AMH and Jacobs Ladder/ Silent Hill. I would want to a Patient X Patient pairing. So I am looking for someone to play Kit Walker against my OC.

Even though I want my own OC I'm still willing to use Grace as a visual. She's very pretty. I like her character.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If we go with the first season......I'm wanting to play violet.

I'm open up to any idea or whoever you want to be but so far I am a fan of Tate.

So I would totally be down for a Tate and Violet pairing.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also would want to do a pairing or story revolving around Zachary Quintos characters in season one or two as Chad Warwick or Dr. Oliver Thredson.

Anyway up for anything! Message me folks!

VideoKid

VideoKid

Put in a new character, I'm also willing to play Grace if anyone wants to do Kit & Grace pairing.

VideoKid

I have not bumped this in a long while so hoping maybe someone would want to dive back into it.

VideoKid