Jane Bond Game

Started by Tom, April 24, 2006, 01:31:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Alright, I'm excited to see so much interest in the "Jane Bond" idea. I've decided to go from a simple one-on-one scenario to a full-fledged game. Therefore I will accept all characters/players within limits. Those who have answered in my other thread first will have precedence.

It will be a freeform game set in the sexy 60's where the superpowers are fighting their cold war. Agents can be either western (US, British, French, etc) or Communists (Chinese or Russian). Send me a PM description of your characters and I will prepare the game itself.

I will use your on/offs specs to tailor the game for each of you. Some of you may be paired; either as collegues or as adversaries. I will also accept requests for running villains and their henchmen. Male or female characters. The character description should include:

PLAYER NAME:
CHARACTER NAME:
NATIONALITY:
CODENAME:
PERSONALITY:
SPECIAL SKILLS:

kasen03

Do you have a game system you're basing this on?

I ran a short-lived game based on TSR's 'Top Secret' game a couple months back.  Good luck!! Kudos to you to keeping the flame alive.

Fox

Sounds like a neat idea.  I use to play the old James Bond game a lot.  I had a female character named Angel who was sorta the opposite of James.  She did more true spying and while the men caught the baddie, she kept her cover.  She had a very low fame and was more subtle.

tcost

The original James Bond RP game from Victory Games was fantastic.  I encourage the use of this system tremendosly.
I prefer justice to irony.