Primal's Plotting - M seeking F (Sci-Fi, Dark Fantasy, D/s, BDSM)

Started by PrimalChaos, March 19, 2010, 11:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimalChaos

Here are my twisted ideas, hope you like them. PM me if interested.

Expectations: I would like posts of at least two paragraphs on average (less if the situation really calls for it) and good grammar/spelling skills. If you aren't going to post for more than 3 days, please let me know. With few exceptions, I consider any thread dead that isn't posted to for a week. My pet peeves include not reacting to details or events in my posts/showing bad comprehension, posting in the first or second person, and not communicating.

Please PM, do not reply to thread.

Fantasy Ideas

Outsider
Setting: Modern Fantasy

He was always an outsider. He never quite fit in. He was prone to strange moods, weird words, and had an affinity for old books. He always felt he was meant for something more, but to everyone else, he was just the weird kid, the weird teenager. Obviously smart, but not quite right for this world. Turns out, he was right, he was meant for something more.

Set in a college or high school, I want to play a teenager who happens upon the tools and powers of magic. He uses them for revenge, to get what he has always wanted and to manipulate others. But all magick has a price. Dark fates might lurk behind every corner, and everything has a consequence for not just him, but those he carelessly pulls into this strange new world he is not entirely prepared for.

Themes: Revenge, BDSM, Magic, Limited Mind Control, Body Modification, Humiliation

The Cost of Vengeance
Setting: Dark Fantasy

A young woman is wronged by the powerful and the unaccountable in her lands. Having lost everything, she turns to rumors of a necromancer and sorcerer who has long been the enemy of the land. In exchange for his assistance in vengeance and training in his arts, she offers herself as well as her own knowledge of how to destroy the nation from within. As she furthers in her dark partnership, she becomes more corrupt and vicious to rival her mentor.

Themes I want to explore include dark magic, corruption. And the change of a woman from being righteous and vengeful to powerful, decadent and sadomasochistic.

D/s and Bondage Ideas

The Sweetener
Setting: Post-apocalyptic Wasteland

A young beautiful woman managed to get out of her religious enclave and onto the wastes with the help of a mercenary and smuggler who passed by her family's farm, but his price was clear - he makes the deals, and sometimes she's required to seal them. As the muscle, he keeps her safe, but her body is often the best bargaining chip he has. And he often uses to sweeten the deal, as well as using her himself when he cares to. But the cult that raised her is still looking for her, and she may have to choose whether she wants the relative freedom of the wastes or the oppressive and suffocating safety of her old home. And who knows what enemies the mercenary made that might want his little companion?

Themes: Rape, bondage, primal sex, group sex, gangbang, kidnapping

Science Fiction Ideas

Ghost in the Machine
Setting: Cyberpunk

Mithras is a powerful artificial intelligence, imprinted with its creator's mind. Escaping into the world's networks after he was hunted down and killed by people trying to steal his research, it has been hiding for months. Until it comes in contact with a young hacker penetrating its defense. Turns out, she is willing to help her 'friend' in exchange for assistance with her growing career, but isn't aware that her online friend and soon to be virtual lover is trying to escape the network and create of body for himself.

Themes: Discovery, virtual/impossible sexuality, seduction, thriller

Steel and Blood
Setting: Military Science Fiction

Been wanting to do something with a mecha and military science fiction theme recently. The machines are 100 tons of pure weapon, but the pilots are flesh and blood. Linked by neurotechnology, they fight as a cohesive unit against the enemy. But the neurolink can let other things through as well. We could explore romance between a commander and their underling, captured by foes who use the technology against them, etc.

In Steel Clutches (kidnapping, ripped clothes, n/c)
Setting: Golden Age Science Fiction

You know all those old pulp sci-fi covers of scantily clad frightened women in ripped clothes being hauled away by robots for their mad scientist master? This usually had nothing to do with the actual story, but what if it was? I'd love to run a story set in the classic rocket ships and ray guns style of science fiction, without the pesky hero to save the day. If you would like any other 'mad science' kinkiness, I'm open to suggestions.

Body Modification/Bimbofication/Mind Control Ideas

The Red Room (NC, body modification, public sex, bondage)
Setting: Modern Fantasy

A powerful warlock runs a club, The Red Room, a very exclusive club that commands a very high price, in the heart of a modern city. It's patrons have the run of the girls in this club, which the warlock captures, collars and alters to the pleasure of his patrons, after making use of the most beautiful himself. The girls, magically enslaved and manipulated, are made to participate in orgies, have sex on stage, are whipped and used publicly and anything else the patrons desire - for a price.

The warlock is in need of new blood, and he turns to the usual hunting ground, the local university, where he spies a sweet young woman just starting her freshman year, innocent and young. And oh so tempting.

Pairings
My preference to play is in bold

Master x slave
Teacher x student
Outcast x Popular girl/Cheerleader
Demon/Incubus x Witch
Warlock x Succubus/Possessed
Warlock x Victim
"That which issues from the heart alone / Will bend the hearts of others to your own." - Faust
Primal's Urges (Plot Ideas)  Ж  Ons and Offs

A&A: Available.

Doomsday

I checked back on your Intro page, are you sure you're not cool with gender-bending? The Catch and Release program catches my eye.

PrimalChaos

"That which issues from the heart alone / Will bend the hearts of others to your own." - Faust

PrimalChaos

EpikBliss

A private message has been sent, good sir.
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

PrimalChaos

Added "Training of a Party Girl", updated available threads.

thrill

I sent you a PM regarding one of your ideas

PrimalChaos

Added 'Bound in Darkness', 'Hellfire Club', 'Reunion' and 'Dream Park'

PrimalChaos

Barbara4play

I am very interested in the "reunion” Idea.  Actually I’m interested in a lot of the ideas you have.  Would love to RP them out. It would seem that we have a lot in common as far as likes/dislikes. So I have sent you an IM if your intrested

PrimalChaos

April Bouvier

Hey well are you open to other ideas? Suggestions? Cause I’m looking for a guy to RP with and I have an idea I want to do.
My idea would involve a lot of the Themes you have listed
Also I read you ONs/OFFs and I think this would be up your ally
Interested?

Quote from: PrimalChaos on March 19, 2010, 11:59:09 AM

Themes
Here are a few themes I have an itch to play around with. Contact me if you are interested.

Enslavement / Sex Addiction
Gang Rape
Public Sex
Large Breasts / Breast Growth
Impregnation / Belly Growth

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos