Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Katra Alexion

Thank you Ember and so do I, got my love for the stereotype by play the Breath of fire series back in the day. Main hero was a badass dragon warrior with blue hair and green eyes in every installment  ;D >:) XD

Welcome Orochimaru, let me know if ya want to work anything out with Saturn I am open for discussion.

Orochimaru

Ah, so you are Saturn. Umm, that would be up to you. If you want to discuss to see the appearance and general ideas. It's your call. I just have his looks right now. Though, I should look at others profiles to see what others have and all.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Orochimaru on August 05, 2012, 11:37:50 PM
Are there any male spaces open? Assuming this game is active.

Hello..!  The game hasn't started just yet, but will very shortly.  We currently have the position of Mercury Knight and Saturn Knight available for males.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Brazen Endeavors

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Why are the bad guys always so hot! thanks Vos, now I'm having fantasies of your Mr. Hotness!
Removed, due to vandalism.

Brazen Endeavors

The better to tempt pretty, barely legal sailor senshi.  *purr*
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Well, Katra approves of my character so... competition?

Saphir

Hot baddies make the bad touching and seduction more bearable. -sage nod-

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Putting the finishing touches of what I can think of.

Name: Damien Regal Bryant
Sailor/Knight Identity: Saturn Knight
Height: 6'2
Weight: 210
Weapon/Equipment:
Knight’s crest of Saturn- Allows him to become the knight of Saturn.

Shadow Armor of Saturn and gilded Broadsword – Is only available to him in Knight Mode.
Turn Ons: Tight, shiny clothes and thigh highs. He is otherwise open to suggestions and trying something out, but not just anything.
Fav. Color: Blue and black.
Fav. Food: Pizza, chilli cheese fries, coney dogs, though is not really picky in foods. Drinks is Apple Juice and Mountain Dew.

Skills:
Military Training – Being a soldier of America, he has all the basic training granted to Private ranked military personnel. This includes, endurance training, trained in fire arms, knife combat hand to hand techniques, survival and strategy.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:
Shadow Claw - Uses the power of darkness from the surroundings into the metal claws on his gauntlets. He then runs in close to rend the enemy.

Shadow Blade – This is just a high speed, one strike, one kill maneuver that uses a lot of power and leaves him wide open for any sort of attack afterword. If it misses or the enemy survives; the speed makes him near invisible, but forces him to go in a straight line, that can cause severe problems if the enemy expects it.

Chaos Defense - Uses both light and darkness to create a massive barrier for a short time. The strength of the barrier depends on who he wants to protect.... the power of his heart. If he doubts, then the shield weakens.

Revitalize - An area within a 20 foot radius around him is a healing area to heal mid-level injuries and restore some energy, but at the cost of half his life energy, cutting its use to once every 36 hours.

Weaknesses:
- Puppies… this guy has a big soft spot for puppies and will cuddle them if he could. A brute to gentle giant in mere seconds.
- Women… Lots of things under this one like how he cannot harm a woman under any reason and will easily give up his life for one. No matter the reason or situation.
- He is allergic to mold and mildew, severely.
-Loyalty - His own strength can make him pretty blind in some cases.

Background:
Damien was born into a military family in America. He often traveled from military establishment to establishment as both of his parents were high ranking soldiers. He was born to protect the weak and innocent and be a strong man. Yet, he always liked reading and learning. He also enjoyed life when he could get away with it. Though, he was the strong, silent type, but proved he could talk and was known to be rather… corny.

When he turned 16, he started with military training by joining the academy. He nearly aced anything they threw at him. He was pretty athletic too coming from his time traveling and doing activities with his family. Needless to say, he passed within a few years, but he hung out for a year more to really absorb everything. Military had fascinated him. Discipline, the rigorous training, the idea of a modern knight… It all seemed to call out to him like she was born to do this, like his bloodline awakening…

He graduated the Academy at the age of 19 and due to his performance and parental influence, ranked all the way to 0-1 2LTSecond Lieutenant, a full 18 ranks. Of which he was to be immediately be stationed at the Okinawa base in Japan. Was it sheer coincidence he was to go to Japan?

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Well, I am glad you like. Katra liked from what we talked.

Brazen Endeavors

I do like.  Glad there's some diversity.

Also, guys, if you have anyone in mind to play Neo Sailor Mars or Mercury Knight, we could use them.  I'm writing the intro as we speak, so we'll be ready to start very soon.

Barring that, I suppose people can PM me their proposed profiles if they're interested in other positions, and I'll decide from what I receive -- but I'm gonna heavily favor new players.

That is all.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Karasu

Quote from: Saphir on August 06, 2012, 02:25:01 AM
Hot baddies make the bad touching and seduction more bearable. -sage nod-

This is most true *sage nod*
Removed, due to vandalism.

The7thKeeper

Hey. If the role for Mercury Knight is still open, would like to post here my character suggestion for him for approval. I need to be heading off at the moment, so I'm going to add a few touches still to it, especially his background, but it's mostly finished.

Name: Akio Tokimune
Sailor/Knight Identity: Mercury Knight
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 70 kg

Weapon/Equipment: Sword of Mercury - The ancient sword, carried by the Knight of Mercury in protection of his princess. The blue hilted blade has the power to assume shape according to the users image of it. In Akios hands, it assumes the shape of a katana and possesses the power to extinguish any fire it touches. Also gives limited protection against supernatural fire.

Turn Ons: Intelligent women, assertive/powerful women, oral, romance, rough sex
Fav. Color: Light blue and white
Fav. Food: Noodles, takoyaki, beef
Skills:

Martial Arts Master- Akios family runs a Daito-Ryu Aikijujutsu dojo and he himself has already been granted a teaching licence for his skills in the art, despite his young age. Accomplished and very skilled in the traditional martial art, Akio also is skilled in the Ono-Ha Ittou-Ryu sword technique taught alongside the weaponless arts.

Medical knowledge: While not studying the field itself, Akio has picked up some knowledge from his older brother, enough that he can perform basic CPR and first aid when needed.

Physical Appearance: Standing at 175 cm, Akio is not particularly tall or short, being a slim young man. While handsome, his face tends to look rather emotioneless, giving him an odd aura of someone either not quite being there in the present or seeing more than normal people do, depending on the viewer. He wears traditional clothes, yukatas and kimonos, quite a lot in his spare time, favouring them over more normal modern clothing.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7280/7725465606_069df37d2e_b.jpg

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

Mirage Cut - This high speed attack starts with Akio standing still with his sword in its scabbard. Especially used as a counter attack, Akio moves past his opponent in a high speed burst of motion, leaving behind a mirage of himself before appearing behind his opponent, sheating his sword. The attack itself is a single cut at a high speed, capable of cutting through even extremely hard materials.

Water Reflects The Moon - This attack isn't his strongest one, but suitable against several opponents. Akio swings his sword around him, emittting a high speed stream of water from his blade in a 360 degree around him. The stream is thin and fast enough that it slices like a sword, capable of cutting down several opponents when surrounded.

Emotional Control: Calm - Akio in his Knight form is able to release an aura of calm around him. For his friends, he's able to cool down emotions running wild and help them therefore think clearly. For his enemies, he's able to calm down hostility in those with weaker wills.

Weaknesses:

Heartless - It's not quite correct to call Akio heartless in the sense that he has no emotions. His problem has more to do with expressing them and being calm and collected and analytical to a fault. This can make him seem emotionally void sometimes and unable to understand others, which can strain his relationships with his friends.

Lack of initiative - Akio also tends to overanalyze things that aren't related to his own expertise, tending to make him take his time to make decisions, sometimes needing the proverbial kick in the butt to get him moving.

Driving - Akio, can't for the life of him drive. Anything. Not even a bicycle. Despite his physical skills and balance, even using rollerskates is

Background: Akio was born into a family etched in tradition. His family line had run a dojo for generations as well as having doctors of more traditional as well as modern medicine in it. While smart, Akio never took up studying at school as much to heart as he did his family martial arts, taking it in like a fish to water. While his older brother headed off to college to study to be a doctor, Akio remained at the dojo after graduating high school, his future seeming to be in taking over the dojo as the main instructor one day.

Because of his sometimes difficult to understand nature, he so far hasn't had much luck keeping a steady girlfriend, much to his parents chagrin. This also applied to friends and throughout school, he had only had a few close friends who tended to be the outcast types, who took cover behind Akio, capable of protecting himself even against bigger and older students when he was young. The fights were usually brief and he was soon left alone, though he did gain a reputation at school and was close to being expelled after one particular bully found himself tossed and landing badly on his shoulder on concrete, resulting in broken bones and dislocation.

Now at 21, his free time is spent in keeping up the old dojo as well as reading books of all topics. Overall, he's not very educated outside of high school knowledge, but has very good general knowledge as well as on some more obscure topics. Recently, superhero anime and manga have become somewhat of a secret pleasure of his and he has been watching and reading them with interest, wondering what being a hero would be like.

Katra Alexion

*Looks at Akio* Does that extend to roller-skates and skateboards?

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

Brazen Endeavors

>.> You're always in top form, Katra.

Now we just need one more victim..  er..  hero, to play Sailor Mars!
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Orochimaru

Saphir

Perhaps ask Blackest if he could edit the thread title to say "Sailor Mars Needed"? Maybe that's snag someone's attention....I dunno.

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)