Academy Arcanum Interest Thread - M/M Extreme (all male magic boarding school)

Started by Vael the Destroyer, October 16, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Quote from: ShatteredSymphony on November 03, 2016, 04:58:18 PM
As far as technology goes, it is modern. Computers, smart phones, just they can only connect to those in the magical realm, not outside of it. Everyone has access to the same amount of technology. Which is: however much they can afford.

Okay, thank you for that. I wasn't sure if the premise was that because they're Mages in a mage's realm. They shun "Technology".

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Mac84 on November 04, 2016, 08:38:50 AM
Okay, thank you for that. I wasn't sure if the premise was that because they're Mages in a mage's realm. They shun "Technology".

It was a very good question. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

Bibliophilia

Ryven

Vael the Destroyer

Interest has been shown in the Headmaster position, and a character sheet has been written up. If anyone is still interested in the position, you have until Monday, November 14th to message me and show interest or the position will be given to the wonderful writer who has shown interest in playing him.

Crawl

I'm quite interested in this, magic users have always been up my alley. If you're still taking applications then I'll send one your way latter today.

Vael the Destroyer

Quote from: Crawl on November 13, 2016, 01:12:09 PM
I'm quite interested in this, magic users have always been up my alley. If you're still taking applications then I'll send one your way latter today.

Most definitely! Create away!

Are there any positions you are particularly interested in?