Succubi Academy (Recruitment:Closed for Now)

Started by Aragem, September 22, 2015, 09:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Home ec sounds like a good class.   ;D

Rel Mayer

May still edit some stuff, but here she is!

Type: Teacher

Name: Lexus Tempetus

Age: A woman never reveals her age, but she comes from the ancient succubi.

Sex: Female

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 120

Appearance: Like picture. With the exceptions that Lexus likes to wear human clothing. Fashion is something that she has always enjoyed ever since she could remember existing. Her clothing ranges from short skirts, with garters and stockings ranging the colors of the rainbow. She also often wears tops that are probably too small for her large breasts, but she likes to flaunt her body -- because that is her main purpose? Right? No matter, her clothes are always changing, as well as her various hairstyles.

Likes: Demerits (giving and receiving), people who challenge authority, corrupting young souls, teaching, being a mother, group sex

Dislikes: Technology, stupidity, monogamy, stubborn people, religious zealots she can't corrupt

Background: Lexus once upon a time lived the old and proper way of a succubus. She's one of the older succubi who believes in the 'old way', including corrupting religious officials with her sex and copious amounts of non-consensual sex that eventually resulting in stealing the life of another. Lexus struggles to understand humans for anything more than what they were to hear many, many years ago. Because Lexus has lived for so long, it's hard for her to come up with a timeline of events, but one thing is certain -- she always talks about her daughter.

She had a nesting stage of life where she worked with another Incubi to create a child, Mikah Tempetus, just over a hundred years ago. No one speaks about what happened to her father, but Lexus rumors to her daughter that the man was very powerful. So powerful that he needed to separate from the two of them and do his own life. Or... at least that's what she says. Maybe it was a lack of a father, but Lexus found herself dealing with a handful of trouble. But it was fun. Lexus is now finding a new purpose in life to guard her daughter Mikah, so she works in the school that she's attending.

Because of her obsession with clothing, the only thing she really understands about humans, she works in Home Ec. Teaching how to properly drain their energy, tailoring proper seductive clothes, as well as how to corrupt religious officials in the 'old way'. Her teaching methods aren't very modernized, and any sort of technology will go past her head, but recently she has taken an interest into sex toys -- as that's the only piece of technology she's been able to understand!

Best Subject: Home Ec

Worst Subject: Human Studies (They evolve too fast, hard to keep up)

Player Preference: Bisexual Switch. With this I'd like to see incest relations between the daughter/mother + one other. I'd like to also see student/teacher relationships that can vary in who's dominant, submissive. And a huge fan of corrupting innocents and taking their virtue.

Aragem

I went ahead and thought up a list of classes for any players who are interested in being teachers.  If it's not on the list, just suggest it on the thread.

History
Geography
Math
Science
Literature
English
Computer Science (teach the Succubi about modern tech)

The subjects already taken are Human Theology, Human Social Skills, Home Economics. 

Another tidbit of info which I will add to the top post is the outline of a normal week for the school.

Sundays are free days for the students to catch up on studying, assignments, or to socialize. 
Mondays through Fridays are classes.  (will have a more detailed schedule set up)
Saturdays are event days.  A dance, a gallery, orgy, etc.  (some students may be banned from excluded from Saturday events if they have enough demerits against them)

LeSane

• Type: Teacher

Name: Erebus Mora Hermaeus

Sex: Male

Height: 6'4"

Weight:  248lbs

Appearance: 
              Erebus's appearance is taken after the shady archetype. He is depicted with extremely long monotone hair and an ever-present smile with his nearly closed eyes, belying a demonic nature. He wears a simple black suit with a white shirt underneath, short black gloves, and fine leater steel-toed shoes. He dons a pair of black trousers held up by two brown belts. He completes the outfit with a black fedora hat to give off the shady visage. His horns are ebony black and curled as if a rams rather than a demons. Unlike most of his kind he lacks wings due to another part of his punishment which caused them to be removed; A tail which is quite large being very thick compared to most spindly narrow tails.
              Those who can challenge him mentally, Learning about those around him (Physically and Mentally), Old Rock&Roll, and Modern Technology.
              Dislikes:
              Following strict protocol, Uneducated people, Religious Bigots, and Perfection.
              Background: 
              The Demon of Knowledge, his family is vaguely related to the cult origins of the past of the if only by association. They usually choose to appear to mortals as a void of darkness, or as a grotesque mass of tentacles. As recorded upon the gates of hell, Hermaeus family maintains a realm within the circle of lust which deals with the craving of knowledge called Apocrypha which his kin reign supreme. In this area all forbidden knowledge can be found. It is an endless library, with shelves stretching on in every direction, stacks on top of stacks. Every book has a black cover with no title. Masses of ghosts move through the stacks, rifling through books, ever searching for the knowledge they sought whilst living. The realm has a dark green aura with large amounts of mist and fog, and filled with seas of acid-like water. The only known residents other than various types of incubus and succubi Seekers, Lurkers, and Oghmas. Unlike most demons he was born through a ritual which would forever be called as The summoning date of  Erebus Mora Hermaeus of First Seed. He was not the the first child to be born, yet the first in over several centuries due to the reluctant to allow their daughter to give birth. The path of requirement for a female to give birth was to bring one soul of each of the sentient races of mortal, so that they were able to perform a divination. It was then on the fifth day of the fifth month he was born.

Despite all the great promise Erebus was expected to have the young Incubus was not one to follow in his families footsteps. Many of his kin describes him as 'The riddle unsolveable. The door unopenable. The book unreadable. The question unanswerable.' due to his unwillingness to learn from all the recorded logs of the ages within their grasps. Instead he wished to learn of the world as a human and sat upon the idea of living as a mortal in order to experience things while influencing the world even if it was small pushes throughout the flow of time. When bringing the idea to his parents they outright protested that a Oghma do the work of lowly seekers. They forbid him from leaving the circle of lust via ward spell after gaining permission of the Dark Lord. It took him a hundred years to learn the incantation to weaken the spell enough to slip through to the living world. It was the 15th century of the Early Renaissance when his first taste of freedom was gained. He watched the Roman Papacy split in two parts in Europe for decades until being unified, the capital of the Eastern Roman Empire, falling to emerging Turks, and even had a minor influence in the  Spanish and Portuguese explorations led to the first European sightings of the Americas.

To be able to shape history with a subtle idea was the highest pleasure he'd every achieve even to this day. Sadly after four hundred years he was pursued and caught by a tracker his family commissioned in order to bring their child back home. Once returned he was forced to take his punishment of learning numerous tombs while writing down everything he'd seen. A task which took ninety years to fully complete through various revisions, grammatical corrections, and so on. In total writing several dozen books. With his punishment over though still being under heavy watch he took the time to assist teaching Succubi and Incubi of living in the mortal world.
              Subject: History

Player Preference:
              Despite being alive for so long he is rather innocent due to his methods of feeding which were from distances. It is up to those around him to shape how he will act through the various acts he is submitted to through interactions of both fellow teachers and students. There is no wrong way to approach him, however do not expect him to cave in to ones demands on a whim.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Aragem

Awesome new teacher.

I'm going to keep recruitment open for one more week.  So this Friday or Saturday (unless something real life happens) I'll get started getting the game set up and we can get started. 

Any questions can be posted here or PM to me. 

We are still open for more teachers or students so please, feel free to post your character sheets which you can find in the top post.

The top post will be added with more information like what a normal week look likes in the school.  Which I hope I can post up either today or tomorrow. 

Capone

What ratio are we looking at for Student/Teacher? It seems like now it's 1:1 but wouldn't we want more students?

Zaer Darkwail

More students would be ideal or people play as 'meals' :P

Aragem

Good point.  I'll go ahead and change the thread title so we can get more students.

If we get large number of students, I'll switch over to needing teachers. 

Right now we have 5 teachers and 4 students.

Aragem

Posted details about the weekly and daily schedule. 

The actually game will begin on a Monday in the game time.

LeSane

I have a feeling that most of the students and teachers are going to dislike Erebus quite a bit due to the way he will act. Though if a few wish to have a pre-established working relationships or more personal. Wouldn't mind it and or could be interesting to see what develops.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Aragem

I just have a thought that I want to put forward to all players and potential players.  So far, the concerns have been of keeping the students fed that the teachers feeding have been ignored.  I was thinking that in this world, older Succubi, could feed upon other Succubi for sustenance like they can with humans.  As long as it doesn't interfere with a students' studies of course.  Just a thought, and I was curious to what anyone thought of this. 

LeSane

Actually I had the idea though my own character fed off other from a distance more like siphoning energy.

Empyrean

It might be interesting to let older succubi feed from younger ones. It takes pressure off the humans, at least somewhat. Though I'd imagine a system would have to be set up so the teachers weren't just feeding from the students all the time. Maybe younger succubi can share their energy and cravings with each other through sex as well, so the Academy is always charged up with a certain lustful energy at all times?

Aragem

Quote from: LeSane on September 27, 2015, 04:58:52 PM
Actually I had the idea though my own character fed off other from a distance more like siphoning energy.

I imagine that when a Succubi feeds off sexual energy it has to be through physical contact, but it is possible for one to have rare ability to feed from a distance. 

Quote from: Empyrean on September 27, 2015, 05:07:23 PM
It might be interesting to let older succubi feed from younger ones. It takes pressure off the humans, at least somewhat. Though I'd imagine a system would have to be set up so the teachers weren't just feeding from the students all the time. Maybe younger succubi can share their energy and cravings with each other through sex as well, so the Academy is always charged up with a certain lustful energy at all times?

Teachers can go for longer without feeding.  They could snack from the students to sustain them and possibly have a full course on the weekend with a willing student. 

It is possibly for students to feed from each other, but it's more like drinking a cup of coffee.  It fills you up a little, but gives you a rush. 

Capone

I think it actually makes sense, in a way. A younger succubus doesn't know how to "process" the energy from a feeding, so they need a "pure" source. However, an experienced succubus (or incubus) knows how to better process that energy for sustenance.

Zaer Darkwail

I would be okay older succubi (teachers) can feed and perhaps distance siphoning works if the said succubus (or incubus) is watching a erotic act between succubi or mortals? Anycase older succubus can process the lustful energy better from fellow succubi where as younger ones haven't learned such skill yet (and also older succubi has more dominant force and easier time to feed from younger succubi than from fellow succubi. With fellow succubi asks willingness from other party to let them feed from them).

Aragem

It could be considered a form of courtesy towards elders.  The teachers protect and educate the students and in turn, the students provide them a willing feeding ground.  It's nothing that forced upon them, but it is consider very rude or bad form to deny an elder a feed. 

Zaer Darkwail

Courtesy also would work. But would not succubi staff would feast first on their fellow co-workers first before a student?

Aragem

Maybe its tastier to feed on a younger student who has raging hormones and as mention before, they can control how they use the energy and can last longer between feeds.  It's true that the teachers can feed off each other in a pinch, but all the teachers' energies are better spent towards running the school, maintaining the wards to keep it hidden.  Likely, on the weekend, when the students are given a freer rein, a teacher could provide a small meal to another.

Zaer Darkwail

And what role in succubi teachers feeding my human teacher has if any?

Fury Aphrodisia

I'm concerned about the distance feeding, because it literally sets up a character that never has to interact with any other character. There's no motivation to become involved in interpersonal contact. I would say if a feed is going to be that easy, it should probably be significantly handicapped. Someone said they might have to be witnessing an erotic act, I like that. I also think that it should be significantly less effective than a proper feed. It'll do in a pinch, like popcorn, but it's not a meal. It'll keep you from starving, but it's not a meal. Just ideas of course, GM will have to make the final call. I just think it's pointless to have an Incubus or a Succubus character that never has to engage in any contact with other players in the game. Why not just make a human?

As for the students and such, one might think an older Incubus or Succubus should be able to stave off feeding longer - kids are growing, after all, and need more food for growing bodies. Feeding off another adult infernal would be something akin to eating a salad. It's alright, but you're not going to want it twice in a row. A younger infernal would be like a sandwich. Thanks for the memories, but eventually they're going to want steak and potatoes. That's where humans come in.
Fire and Flora - My Ons and Offs  - Updated May 17th '17 ---- Aphrodisia Acedia - (A&A's) - Updated September 9th '17 ---- Sinful Inspirations - Story Ideas - Updated May 17th '17

~I am not the voice of reason: I am the voice of truth. I do not fall gently on hopeful ears. I am strident and abrasive. I do not bend to the convenience of comfort. I am unyeilding. I do not change with wind and whim, but am always standing, unchanging, steady, constant and persevering. You rebuke me when you need me most, yet still I fight. The enemies of truth are everywhere. But I am not defeated.~

Capone

Aragem

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on September 27, 2015, 06:49:21 PM
And what role in succubi teachers feeding my human teacher has if any?

I thought that since he was a human that he could eat normal food and be healthy. 

Quote from: Fury Aphrodisia on September 27, 2015, 08:07:33 PM
I'm concerned about the distance feeding, because it literally sets up a character that never has to interact with any other character. There's no motivation to become involved in interpersonal contact. I would say if a feed is going to be that easy, it should probably be significantly handicapped. Someone said they might have to be witnessing an erotic act, I like that. I also think that it should be significantly less effective than a proper feed. It'll do in a pinch, like popcorn, but it's not a meal. It'll keep you from starving, but it's not a meal. Just ideas of course, GM will have to make the final call. I just think it's pointless to have an Incubus or a Succubus character that never has to engage in any contact with other players in the game. Why not just make a human?

As for the students and such, one might think an older Incubus or Succubus should be able to stave off feeding longer - kids are growing, after all, and need more food for growing bodies. Feeding off another adult infernal would be something akin to eating a salad. It's alright, but you're not going to want it twice in a row. A younger infernal would be like a sandwich. Thanks for the memories, but eventually they're going to want steak and potatoes. That's where humans come in.

Those are all pretty good points.  Adult Succubi can handle their energy reserves better being older and mature while students are younger and need all that energy to grow.  I'll definitely be considering how much sustenance teachers can get from students.  It may likely end up being a small snack, but not a serious feeding.  It was a thought I had today and wanted to see it tossed around and see what the players thought of it. 

Quote from: LeSane on September 27, 2015, 04:58:52 PM

I like the idea of a Succubi/Incubi being able to siphon energy, but it should have its drawbacks like having to be in the same room and witnessing the sexual act being performed in a sort of voyeurism.  Otherwise, he can pretty much just stand in one room and feed from all the sexual energy running wild in the school. 

Updates and Announcements:

Still need more students.

Unless I think of something else, I have one big update to the top post and that's going to be school scenes.  I hope there's enough room there for it.  Scenes will include class rooms (which will be your standard class, though teachers can decorate it per their subjects and tastes).  Dorm rooms, The Office, cafeteria, and Campus garden.  Oh and Detention hall. 

My master plan is this:  if the stars and planets align and nothing real life happens, by this Friday, I want to set up the OOC and character sheet threads in Groups Section.  That way everyone can go ahead and post their character sheets and start scheming and plotting together.  And maybe we'll one or two more players added.  Then Saturday, I'll create the opening thread for day one of game play which will be Monday morning and everyone is getting up for breakfast and to head to classes. 

Hopefully, once we get enough students before then, we can split the students up into different schedules for classes.  For example: Revyn an Oriana have class together in Raina's classroom while Mikah and Phenex have History lesson with Erebus.  That way everyone can play at the same time.  And then the game can happen in real time and everyone is on the same page of what events are going on. 

Now if we are unable to get enough players, I'll delay the game play by another week, unless you guys believe we can pull it off with what we have. 

Last note, if you have any questions or suggestions either post 'em here or send me a PM.     

Birchleaf

Quote from: Aragem on September 27, 2015, 08:49:44 PM
I thought that since he was a human that he could eat normal food and be healthy.

Now, this may be me projecting, but I think that he was asking if succubus teachers could feed on their human peers, or if the human teachers are ever in the rotation to feed the students. Then again, maybe he was not asking that. If he was not: then I am asking that.

Aragem

Quote from: Birchleaf on September 27, 2015, 08:54:58 PM
Now, this may be me projecting, but I think that he was asking if succubus teachers could feed on their human peers, or if the human teachers are ever in the rotation to feed the students. Then again, maybe he was not asking that. If he was not: then I am asking that.

The Humans on staff are able to feed the students if they wish to.  Being teachers, they don't have to be in rotation to feed students, they can use themselves as a tool to teach students to keep their hunger in check around other humans.  Now if an emergency was to arise and a student was in desperate need of a good feeding then they have to do their duty as a teacher of the Academy and open a vein (or their pants in this case).