News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Sabby on July 28, 2010, 09:17:03 PM
"The children of the Elder Gods! The children of the E-e-elder Gods!" Tosses a plastic flare at Wolfy and makes a hissing sound.

Ah.. and once again I'm reminded that the Delta Green game bombed out.

<goes to pout>

Wolfy

Can't wait for Guild Wars 2...If it'll be Free to play, hell, I'll pick it up. o3o.

September is going to be a big month for me....First Halo: Reach, then FFXIV the next week. o-o

After that, I'll be pre-ordering Kinect (Or maybe Buying a Wii...*shrugs* I dunno yet. o3o)...So..no new games for me until November...possibly. o3o

naryashadow

From what I hear, yes it will remain free to play :) Yay for GW 2! I kind of hate that you get less skills to use in your bar though.

Wolfy

*sigh* I am at a Conundrum, Dear friends....o-o...

You see, my Xbox has been freezing recently..and I'm not sure if it's the console, or just a glitch in the games themselves...and as we know, Freezing is a sign of an imminent Red Ring. o-o

Now, my problem is..do I chance it, and keep my Halo Reach Legendary Pre-order..or do I cancel that, and instead pre-order the new Reach Console to replace my current one? D:..I don't know..I'm pretty sure I'll have enough money to get either, but not both, of course. T-T So That's my problem...do I wait and hope for the best? or do I go ahead and pre-order a replacement?....I guess if it Red rings between now and then, My decision will be made for me..but still. o-o

Callie Del Noire

I'd suggest getting the console (of course I'm miffed that I already have a Slim and now they do this!) or going ahead and replacing the console.

Or you could wait for it to melt down and send in if it's under warranty.

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 29, 2010, 02:15:17 PM
I'd suggest getting the console (of course I'm miffed that I already have a Slim and now they do this!) or going ahead and replacing the console.

Or you could wait for it to melt down and send in if it's under warranty.

It's definetly not under Warranty. o-o...Pluuuss...I have no idea where the receipt for it went, either. o-o

The Legendary Edition for Reach comes with a Special Statue and everything...then again, I'd get more out of the console than I would out of the Statue, eh? o-o

Plus the console has Special Halo Sound effects for starting up and ejecting a disc..which..I gotta admit..is pretty cool. o3o

Though..this makes me wonder..will Microsoft Release Downloadable Console sound effects now? XD

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Wolfy on July 29, 2010, 02:20:28 PM
It's definetly not under Warranty. o-o...Pluuuss...I have no idea where the receipt for it went, either. o-o

The Legendary Edition for Reach comes with a Special Statue and everything...then again, I'd get more out of the console than I would out of the Statue, eh? o-o

Plus the console has Special Halo Sound effects for starting up and ejecting a disc..which..I gotta admit..is pretty cool. o3o

Though..this makes me wonder..will Microsoft Release Downloadable Console sound effects now? XD

I know about the legendary pack.. mine is already paid for

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on July 28, 2010, 05:01:01 PM
Took Blazblue back..
That's... just amazing. Usually I can't admit I bought a game I didn't like. I go through a denial period where I keep telling myself it's good.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

Quote from: Inkidu on July 29, 2010, 03:04:05 PM
That's... just amazing. Usually I can't admit I bought a game I didn't like. I go through a denial period where I keep telling myself it's good.

Lol...No no no..you misunderstand..the game is good..I'm just terribad at it...I'm terrible at fighting games. o-o...I'm surprised I was able to get a full refund, especially since I had opened it and played it. o-o

Wolfy

Quote from: Callie Del Noire on July 29, 2010, 03:02:04 PM
I know about the legendary pack.. mine is already paid for

T_T..Lucky....*sighs* I'm still not sure what to do...I guess I have until september 14th to decide...o-o..I won't have the money to fully pay it off until like, the first week of September at the earliest. D:

Wolfy

NotoriusBEN

tuff call about your xbox wolfy.

and yes, supermariocrossover is an incredibly awesome flashgame.

The sad fact about this game is that it was not copyrighted by its owner/maker D: nor, watermarked DDD: . so now everyone and their grandmother can place it on their website and claim it as their own. It is originally supposed to *only* be played on Newgrounds, per the author's wishes, but without watermarks or copyrights... yea.

shoot, the guy *could* have made a deal with nintendo to put it on some sort of dlc. it was that popular.

Wolfy

I think I'll be picking up Transformers again today..o-o...I regret trading it in, because it was giving me something I haven't had in a long time..FUN! o-o Even if it was flawed, it was fun as hell, man! o3o

Brandon

heh, I started playing transformers today and it is very fun. I think it also helps that Im a HUGE transformers fan. Of all the shows out of the 80s transformers was without a doubt the one I loved most and have the most fond memories of. Although one thing I was a little disappointed, but had to take place because of continuity, I couldnt play as a Dinobot  :'(
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Wolfy

Well Yeah..Dinobots weren't around when the game is set. o-o...But then again..there's always Transformers: War for Cybertron..2!

That would actually be nice to be something other than vehicles..perhaps you get special powers with the animal forms...ooor they could make it like Beast Wars, where you can go Robot -> Beast -> Vehicle/Beast combo.

Inkidu

I've almost beat Majora's Mask I've got all the dungeons done but I'm deciding whether I want to hunt down all the pieces of heart. There are twenty left so that means sixteen I can actually get to without going to the final boss.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

I warn you, fellow gamers..o-o..you may have noticed that I posted the "SupermarioBrosCrossover" link above..I must warn you..it is as addictive as drugs. o-o...I..can't stop myself from playing it! D:

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on July 30, 2010, 02:11:51 PM
I warn you, fellow gamers..o-o..you may have noticed that I posted the "SupermarioBrosCrossover" link above..I must warn you..it is as addictive as drugs. o-o...I..can't stop myself from playing it! D:
I found it kind of clunky, Samus is by far the best one for the whole shebang.

Wolfy

Really?..I think Bill from Contra is..once you get him fully upgraded, with a little jumping, you can blast the sh*t out of anything in your path..

Sabby

War for Cybertron confused the hell out of me... Megatron is the WORST leader of all time! xD How the fuck did he ever organise a civil war? He couldn't run a pic-nic!

"Megatron, pressing that button may blow us all up!"

"Shut up weak worm!"

Presses button. Blows everyone up.

"You fool!!"

Shoots advisors corpse.

And what's with the unreal amount of forgiveness he shows Starscream.

"Hmmm, that Starscream fellow is shifty... I suspect he may betray me..."

"Megatron, it's unsafe to fly a dropship into a building like this!"

Shoots Advisor for being a weak dick and having the gall to question him. Crashes ship into building. Starscream announces over ALL OF CYBERTRON that Megatron is dead and that HE IS ASSUMING HIS POSITION! Megatron gives him the >.> face and does not shoot him...

I think the two are just really, really, really... really... deep up each others bums.

Brandon

Problem is the reimagining of megatrons personality. He didnt used to be like that, he was shifty but he was also super intelligent and knew when to retreat and when to attack. They just didnt make him the master manipulator that he should have been and went with this survival of the fittest attitude like all the generic FPS and 3PS protagonists. That just doesnt work for him, at least when a transformers fan starts playing

Starscream also seems a little off to me, they got his rampant betrayals right but not the bootlicking side

Soundwave seems perfect though. Hes your dependable 2nd in command just like in the show
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Wolfy

You've got to remember, Brandon..War for Cybertron is set in Cannon at the VERY beginning...meaning said personality traits would have developed further down the line. Starscream doesn't boot-lick so much because he just now joined the Decepticons and doesn't betray megatron for..at least 5 minutes. :D

Also..as a Transformers fan..I think I know my favorite Megatron quote...

"They asked me..Why him? Why resurrect Starscream, someone who has betrayed me time and again...why? BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT, THAT'S WHY!"

Brandon

Acctually Megatron was a bigger manipulator during the cybertron civil war. It wasnt till he went to earth and was taken out of his element by no longer knowing everything about the planet that he started really loosing the war.

Then again maybe Im just a bit disappointed that when I listen to Megatron I feel like I should be seeing a render of Marcus Fenix or any other soulless generic tough guy

Wolfy

Megatron: Play the game.

Brandon: But-

Megatron: DO AS I COMMAND!

Brandon: OK OK! D:>

xD