2017: Mass Exodus (Accepting! GBLTQA Friendly)

Started by Bloodied Porcelain, June 11, 2014, 12:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

*sits in corner with a whole pie platter of coconut chocolate cream pie and looks up with whipped cream cornered lips.*  hmm?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

GnothiSeauton

If any writers who are considering joining up need any sort of interactions or shared history to get started, I have Rebecca, a tough and feisty ex-boxer turned bartender as well as Jordan, an ex-con who is coming back home after spending a few years behind bars.  Feel free to PM me if you're interested!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Madriv

I have one badass and busy Cajun and one priest currently questioning his faith in 2017. A third character is in the works. We'd love more people to play with. Join us....?

icecradle

and there's a cute little punching bag too! who could resist that?
AA // OO // Requests

Bloodied Porcelain

We're working on keeping this game going and would love for more folks to join us!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

icecradle

bribes available.

not sure what at this stage - up for negotiation <<
AA // OO // Requests