Word association 2008.08.01

Started by MusicNeverDies, August 01, 2008, 08:07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=21715.0

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

adventurer

"You can discover more about a person in a hour of play than in a year of conversation."
(Plato)

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

tcost

I prefer justice to irony.

adventurer

(Plato)

Caedy

No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Aeval

“Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters.”
― Neil Gaiman

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Ryven

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

Ryven

cattycutie

Beth's kinks

Hold me, I'm a fermata!

WyldRanger

Kalen

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

For every thing that lives is Holy.

WyldRanger

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Let the Priests of the Raven of dawn, no longer in deadly black, with hoarse note curse the sons of joy. Nor his accepted brethren, whom tyrant, he calls free: lay the bound or build the roof. Nor pale religious letchery call that virginity, that wishes but acts not!

WyldRanger

OwenNo6

Eon (sorry, had to break the star wars theme *grins*)
My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Ryven

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness

OwenNo6

My On and Off list

My other on/off list

Eleanor

Ons and Offs                                             Where there hell am I?UPDATED!
Plotness