News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for 1 on 1 roleplay partner ^^

Started by ALiSxXxSiNxXxRoSe, May 04, 2010, 09:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALiSxXxSiNxXxRoSe

Hi! My name is Alice, and I am looking for a semi-lit roleplayer to roleplay with me. I can not play male characters, unfortunately, but other than that there isn't much I can't pull off. I'm not much for complete horror roleplays, and zombie roleplays are not my thing. I'm best with romance, adventure, drama, and some types of action. I prefer original plots too, and here are some I would like to brainstorm:

Arena Fighter/Fan
Stalker/Stalkee
FBI desk worker/FBI field worker
Student/Russian Teacher
General/Civilian
Pirate/Princess

I love ideas from potential roleplayers so please feel free to share ♥
Also, I can't play a guy, so I need someone who can.

I hope this is specific enough, and I hope someone is interested ♥

Admiral J

Hello, Alice.  I'm game for a game.  I love your concepts.  I think I'd prefer to avoid Stalker/Stalkee without knowing you better or at least a little more background about exactly what it is you are looking for, but I'd be willing to give any of the rest of them a try cold.  I'm particularly curious as to why a _Russian_ teacher specifically.  :)

ALiSxXxSiNxXxRoSe

Russia is an admirable country and we were studying it in World History. They are rather kick-booty and their accents are tough.

Admiral J

ALiSxXxSiNxXxRoSe

It's great. I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner, but with school it's been hard. I'm no longer attending so I'm going to have more time. Are you still interested?

angeli

Hey, I'm interested in the pirate/princess one. ARGH!
*laughs*

--Angeli

I want your love and I want your revenge
You and me I could write a bad romance

ONs & OFFs
Apologies & Absences [09.25.2014]

rawrr

Hi Alice,

I'm not sure if you're still looking for someone, but I'm comfortable with playing male characters.. and as odd as it seems, I think the stalker/stalkee plot could be fun to try out.

Mind you, my character wouldn't be overly creepy. More like someone who's a bit too shy to step up and introduce himself to a girl he fancies.

AmandaBear1776

The Stalker/Stalkee sounds like a lot of fun and I think I could do both roles well let me know if you still need a partner.

ALiSxXxSiNxXxRoSe

Angeli:: That would be a lot of fun. Do you play yuri or hetero, and would you like to be a princess or a pirate?

rawrr: I would love to do the stalker/stalkee rp with you that would be tons of fun.