Step Into My Mind [Mul]

Started by Relentless Imp, November 04, 2010, 01:21:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relentless Imp

So, a few ideas that I've had floating around in my head for a while. Everything in here probably deserves an [Ex] tag, but maybe not.

What a Life [Requires F] [M/F, NC, Beast/F]
The premise is simple: As part of an experiment, a girl has been chosen at random, and the switch has been flipped. Every male she encounters is now attracted to her almost instantly, regardless of their species (discarding stuff that wouldn't be any fun, like insects). She is now the bait, as it were, to find men who are prone to rape, so they can be taken away and studied to see if there is something in their minds that is fundamentally different from those who won't rape. Unfortunately, they forgot that not only humans are prone to it. I'd be playing pretty much everything that decides to jump the girl who's been chosen for the experiment.

Brutality is Love [Requires F or M] [NC, D/s, Ex]
White slavery is a booming business. Every year, a great number of people are sold in slave rings around the world. We'll be focusing on one of them: Your character, who has just been sold to a professional sadist who delights in the sounds of agony. Expect humiliation and degradation, both public and private, whips, and so on, as the sadist pushes your character to the edge... and maybe beyond.

Angel Girl In Hell [Requires F] [NC, D/s, Ex, Beast, etc]
We've all heard the legends of angels falling from grace. This one, however, chose to enter Hell of her own volition for an unspecified reason (you decide). Unfortunately, purity and light matter very little in a place where evil, corruption, and brutality rule. A quick subduing later, and the angel is suddenly the new plaything of Hell, being passed around the hierarchy to be used and abused.

More to be added.

Obito Uchiha

QuoteBrutality is Love [Requires F or M] [NC, D/s, Ex]
White slavery is a booming business. Every year, a great number of people are sold in slave rings around the world. We'll be focusing on one of them: Your character, who has just been sold to a professional sadist who delights in the sounds of agony. Expect humiliation and degradation, both public and private, whips, and so on, as the sadist pushes your character to the edge... and maybe beyond.

I wouldn't mind doing this one and i can even do a chick if it would seem more entertaining for you. Here is one i was doing but just haven't gotten a reply back on yet for awhile.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=86871.0
If you add my Yahoo IM account please place a message saying that your from this site when friend requesting, Thanks

Role Play Thread