Adventurer's Guild (5th Edition DND)

Started by Lyku, December 12, 2015, 10:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

Speaking as one of the Wood Elves, I don't mind a few more ^_^ Just means elves are common around these parts.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

tyr4n02r

Yea it's supposed to be various bands that adventure out. Plus, everyone has a story right? Why are we wood elves here?
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Nanachan

Lynx181

I'm ready whenever you are sir gm person

Evan Songwind

Lyku

Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Lyku

Was debating on your question, Tyr,

I'll approve the request.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

tyr4n02r

Okay! All done! Please review and critique.

Multiclassing and/or prestige is okay, right? (should I live that long)
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Isengrad

I am in the process of making a cleric, Since he will be gaining Prof with martial weapons I was wondering if I could trade out the War hammer(value 15 gold) and the Shield(value 10 gold) for a Halberd(value 20gp)?

original artwork by karabiner

Lyku

Isengrad

Lyku

I'll permit it, but you won't be getting the 5 gp difference.

Isengrad

Did not expect it, Thank you very much.

Lyku

Multiclassing yes.. debating on prestige... probably also yes.

Sain

I didn't even know there were prestige classes yet.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Lyku

I believe I heard they were recently added.

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Lyku

I'm going to say no on prestige classes for the time being, though it may change as more info is released and once characters are closer in level that that might be an option.

tyr4n02r

(PS Don't mind my editing. I'm just cleaning up my sheet. Content is the same though)
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Lyku

Quote from: tyr4n02r on December 17, 2015, 02:50:10 PM
(PS Don't mind my editing. I'm just cleaning up my sheet. Content is the same though)
Evan is approved for play and can be moved to the character vault when it it is finished.  Once posted, feel free to join the game.

Isengrad

Name: Kairus "Creed"
Race: Teifling(variant)
Sex: Male
Orientation: Bisexual
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 178 lbs
    Class: Cleric
    Domain: Tempest
    Deity: Manannan mac Lir
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Background: Entertainer
    Level: 1
    Experience: 0

Abilities
Skills
Str:15(+2)
Dex:13(+1)
Con:10(+0)
Int:9(-1)
Wis:16(+3)
Cha:16(+3)

Proficiency bonus: +2
Passive perception: 13

Ac: 16(Chainmail)
Hit points: 8
Hit Die: 1d8
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30ft

Saves:Wis +5,Cha +5
Magic Dc(Wis): DC13
Magic Attack(Wis): +5
Str attack: +4
Dex attack: +3
   Athletics:+2
   Acrobatics:+3
   Sleight of Hand:+1
   Stealth:+1
   Arcana:-1
   History:-1
   Investigation:-1
   Nature:-1
   Religion:+1
   Animal Handling:+3
   Insight:+3
   Medicine:+3
   Perception:+3
   Survival:+3
   Deception:+3
   Intimidation:+3
   Performance:+5
   Persuasion:+5

Racial traits
+1 int, +2 Cha
Darkvision 60ft
Hellish Resistance: Fire resistance
Devil's Tounge:(SCAG) Replaces Infernal legacy

• Vicious Mockery Cantrip
  • 3rd level: Charm person(2nd level) 1/day
  • 5th level: Enthrall 1/day
Languages: Common, Infernal
Class traits

Armor Proficiency: All
Weapon Proficiency: All
Spellcasting

• Cantrips: 3 Known
  • Prepared Spells: 4 total
  • Ritual casting
  • Spellcasting focus: Holy Symbol
Domain:Tempest
Domain spells

Cleric Level
Spells
1stfog Cloud, thunderwave
3rdgust of wind, shatter
5thcall lightning, sleet storm
7thcontrol water, ice storm
9thdestructive wave, insect plague

• Wrath of the storm:3/long rest
Background triats
Background: Entertainer
Tool Proficiency: Disguise Kit, Lute
Feature:By popular Demand
you can always find  a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard(depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. in addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

Personality trait
  • I love a good insult, even one directed at me.
  • Nobody stays mad at me for long, since I can defuse any amount of tension
Ideal
  • I like seeing the smiles on the people's faces when I perform. That's all that matters.
Bond
  • I would do anything for the other members of my old troupe.
Flaw
  • I'm a sucker for a pretty face.

Equipment
Spellcasting
Biography

Status:This is still a work in Progress. Just need to head out for a bit.[/list]

Lyku

Creed approved.  Please transfer to Character Vault and you'll be good to go.

Chi

I'd be interested in playing, but have no frame of reference as I've never played D&D, just my dad's old D6 Star Wars RPG and Paladium games that I grabbed after he died when I was a kid. Once the play starts I'd probably be okay with some help and pointers along the way, but setting up a character is beyond me as I have no idea what sorts of classes and what not are available beyond what I've seen in the free basic stuff that was posted.

I was thinking of a human female (yeah, lots of females here) ranger(?) lol anyhow I have a bit of a mental back story for her. basically daughter of an aristocrat who refused to conform, "she's a queer one" was a phrase most commonly used about her by the people in the community where she lived. She tended towards running the forests with the local hunters and trappers instead of doing her embroidery (though she can do that too), and wore *gasp* breeches instead of petticoats. Good with a sword, but better with a bow, she's a decent tracker and hunter.

Her father arranged for her to be married off to a drunken sot who'd already gone through three wives, and instead of becoming his fourth she slapped on her leathers, grabbed her bow and ran for her life. Eventually finding herself at the guild and still on the run.

Can anyone help me make this real so I can join too?

Chi
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Lyku