[On hold!] "Date With Destiny" Fighting League - Character Creation

Started by Twisted Crow, May 23, 2014, 06:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twisted Crow

They could be spoilers but... it's not a big deal if they aren't. I just like them that way.

I'm guessing Wrestling is her Fighting Style? Her bonuses are there but the style and number of ranks (1), is not. I gotta look and see which one that is that uses those bonuses.

Other than that she needs a last name. Off of the head suggestion...

:D She looks like a 'Dame'. It kind of works in both the French and Japanese aspect (could be pronounced Dame or "Dah-Mei") based on the gimmick she seems to be going with. Whatever you want to name her for her last name is fine, though. I like her. A lot. :)

Polymorph

VLADIMIR SOLOKOV

PC

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sex: MALE
Orientation: HETEROSEXUAL
HT: SIX FEET TWO INCHES
WT: 252 POUNDS
Ethnicity: CAUCASIAN
Hair: BLONDE
Eyes: BLUE

STATISTICS

Character Level: 2
XP: 50
Cash: $400
Fame: 8
Career Fights Left: 30

Max HP: 65 
Max ST: 60 
Max CT: 54

Power: 8     
Body: 5       
Dexterity: 8 
Mind: 4       
Charm: 3     

Strike/Grab:    d20+9
Defense:        d20+8
Initiative:     d20+8

Strike Damage: d4+9
Hold Damage:   d4+9
Throw Damage:  d4+17
Ecstacy Mod:   d4+3

FIGHTING STYLES
Boxing 1:  +1 Strike/Grab, +1 Strike Dmg

ARTS
Spanking 2:  +2 Ecstasy modifier when spanking opponents

UNIQUE TRAITS

Experienced: +1 level

WEAKNESSES

Sensitive Body

Begging for It

TOKENS

TRUE STRIKE

Twisted Crow

Zeth

Quote from: twisted crow on July 16, 2014, 09:24:17 PM
They could be spoilers but... it's not a big deal if they aren't. I just like them that way.

I'm guessing Wrestling is her Fighting Style? Her bonuses are there but the style and number of ranks (1), is not. I gotta look and see which one that is that uses those bonuses.

Other than that she needs a last name. Off of the head suggestion...

:D She looks like a 'Dame'. It kind of works in both the French and Japanese aspect (could be pronounced Dame or "Dah-Mei") based on the gimmick she seems to be going with. Whatever you want to name her for her last name is fine, though. I like her. A lot. :)

She uses MMA style. Updated sheet and added spoilers. Well a last name kind of blows the whole mysterious thing. But I'm fine with being her Fifi Dame. Is Fifi Dame Approved?

Polymorph

Galilahi Tayanita (Pretty Little Beaver)

PC

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Sex: Female
Orientation: Lesbian
HT: 5' 6"
WT: 120lb
Ethnicity: Native American, Cherokee
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown

STATISTICS

Character Level: 1
XP: 0
Fame: 9 

Max HP: 80 
Max ST: 54 
Max CT: 53

Power: 5     
Body: 4       
Dexterity: 6 
Mind: 3       
Charm: 5     

Strike/Grab:    d20+5
Defense:         d20+6
Initiative:        d20+5

Strike Damage: d4+6
Hold Damage:   d4+8
Throw Damage: d4+12
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+5 (+6 IF FOREPLAY)

FIGHTING STYLES

MMA (RANK 1):  +1 Strike Dmg, +1 Hold Dmg

ARTS

FOREPLAY:  +1 Ecstasy modifier for foreplay

UNIQUE TRAITS

Tough as nails (+25 HP)

WEAKNESSES

Extra-Sensitive Area (ANUS)
Fetish (DOGGYSTYLE) 

TOKENS

OUTWIT: Escape one successful grapple.

Zeth

Ultimate Surrender!!!! Sorry I recognized where the picture was from. Nice work Polymorph.

Polymorph

Quote from: Zeth on July 20, 2014, 09:44:32 AM
Ultimate Surrender!!!! Sorry I recognized where the picture was from. Nice work Polymorph.

Yes well spotted Zeth. I had a subscription there for a while. I originally had a totally different idea for a female character, but when I was browsing the wrestlers bios for photo and saw  ms Di Marco and those braids I instantly thought she looked native american and wanted that.

Zeth

Twisted Crow

Kord

Alica Lepus

Player Character: Red Rabbit

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Picture (Background Coming)

Orientation: Bisexual
HT: 5'3"
WT: 101lb
Ethnicity: English
Hair: Red
Eyes: Hazel

STATISTICS

Character Level:
Fame: 11

Max HP: 53
Max ST: 54
Max CT: 53

Power: 3     
Body: 4       
Dexterity: 5
Mind: 3       
Charm: 7   

Strike/Grab:    d20+4
Defense:         d20+5
Initiative:        d20+5

Strike Damage: d4+4
Hold Damage:   d4+7
Throw Damage: d4+10
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+7

FIGHTING STYLES

Boxing: 1

ARTS

Sex (Breasts): 1

UNIQUE TRAITS

Captivating

WEAKNESSES

Sensitive Body

TOKENS

Underdog
My roleplaying on's and off's: https://www.f-list.net/c/kordbluemoon

Zeth

steelsmiter

I don't play in PMs
Who wants to join an incest registry?
O/Os
Download RPGs I wrote on my Discord!
So anyway I guess I'm steelsmiter on fetlife now. Hit me up and tell me you're from E!

Kord

Hope this gets up and running, Twisted let me know if you need any help with anything :)

yuki92

I'm interested in joining and playing female character, but seeing the roster, is it still okay?

i'll come with the character later..

Twisted Crow

Yeah. Although I'm likely going to encourage a couple more guys to diversify, soon. I'd love to check her out when she is ready. :-)

yuki92

Akane Aotsuki
Player Character

APPEARANCE & VITALS

Orientation: Heterosexual
HT: 5'3"
WT: 37kg
Ethnicity: Japanese
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black

STATISTICS

Character Level: 1
Fame:

Max HP: 54
Max ST: 55
Max CT:  53

Power:  4
Body:  5
Dexterity: 7
Mind:      4
Charm:     3

Strike/Grab:    d20+7
Defense:         d20+7
Initiative:        d20+7

Strike Damage: d4+4
Hold Damage:   d4+8
Throw Damage: d4+12
Ecstacy Mod:    d4+3

FIGHTING STYLES
Wrestling

ARTS
Foreplay

UNIQUE TRAITS
Finesse

WEAKNESSES
Sensitive Body Bonus : +2
Fetish (Bondage) : +1

TOKENS
True Strike

i hope this will be running...

Twisted Crow

Jr

I'm sorry to say this, but my interest in the game has gradually waned to nothing over months of waiting. Feel free to remove me from the roster.

Zeth

Quote from: Jr on August 02, 2014, 01:12:58 PM
I'm sorry to say this, but my interest in the game has gradually waned to nothing over months of waiting. Feel free to remove me from the roster.

Yeah, Twisted Crow needs to pick up the pace.

Kord

I would hate to see this concept lose steam, I am willing to put something together but I think I would feel better about having the go ahead from Twisted Crow. Don't want to be stealing any IP now, do I? :)

If nothing comes out of this in the coming week I could take the current system, complete it, then get everything set up.

Zeth

Quote from: Kord on August 07, 2014, 07:02:14 AM
I would hate to see this concept lose steam, I am willing to put something together but I think I would feel better about having the go ahead from Twisted Crow. Don't want to be stealing any IP now, do I? :)

If nothing comes out of this in the coming week I could take the current system, complete it, then get everything set up.

That sounds great on paper Kord, but Twisted Crow and those helping him build the system might get peeved if you just  go and snatch their system Ninja style.

Kord

Zeth

Will Somebody please go post in the locker room thread? There is nothing there and I suck at doing the first post in a thread.

Twisted Crow

I'm going to give the go-ahead for someone else to take charge. As much as I fear the spirit of it being lost in translation, I can't really continue this. I've been suffering from some serious chronic depression, to the point where I don't feel like getting out of bed to keep going on the next day. For the players that are interested still, I'd like to pass the concept on to Kord. Much as I'd like to take the reigns and my vision of it in my own way, I just don't have the energy or the happiness right now.

If Frozen Star is still interested in Co-GM, I'd like to see that honored but I have no say in it if I'm letting you go with the concept. If she isn't into it anymore, oh well.

Maybe I'll come back as a player or something one of these days. But with work and life crashing on my shoulders, it's hard to find an escape to construct this with enthusiasm. I'll be sure to check on what's been going on.

Vercile

twisted crow,

I'm sorry to hear about your depression, I fully understand and sympathize as I've had a constant struggle with it myself. I'd be honoured and happy to take more responsibility for this group role play. I would also set up some of the starting fights if you would privilege me to do so. Depends on Kord's and your arrangement. Fill meh in?

Zeth,

I will be posting there and if i'm allowed to organize fights I'll make that thread for those not set up for fights yet.