Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabetha

Ta-da!

It's a little short, and waaay late, but I woke up this morning to find out that my brother's dog was killed by a car, and then I had work.

invisiblebike

Introducing Kat Tsuruga - lucky Gerald! :P

Name: Kat Tsuruga (short for Katarina)
Height: 5'6"
Weight/Figure: 53 kgs/slender
Stats: 32b
Hair Colour: Long auburn hair.
Eye Colour: Green
Other features: Pale with freckles. Especially in summer.

Kat works with children. Although she enjoys teaching them everyday, she has no desire for her own. She is somewhat in denial that her and her husband are nearing that stage of their lives; in fact, even the thought of it makes her uneasy in her skin.

Vivacious and warm, Kat's easy-going and a charmer. She wants to play up like she did back in her college days, but she could never cheat on her man...

Lisossa Etasu

Meet Mariella Sungette

Name: Mariella Sungette
Height: 5 feet 6 inches
Build: Slim/Slender
Hair Colour: Red
Eye Colour: Brown

Mariella's worked as a Temp for as long as she can remember, her current office manager treats her like dirt but she stays because she needs the money and her agency refuse to give her another placement if she walks out of her current job. Home life is quiet for Mariella she only ever invites men back when she's drunk or if she wants company otherwise she's happy single.

Warm, welcoming and flirtatious Mariella's easy going and happy in personality. Joining the game she's looking for fun and a break from the hustle and bustle of her daily life.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Xillen

Heh, this game surely deviated quite a bit from the original idea :P I seem to notice that characters are introducing themselves. The original idea was that the characters were old friends, so you might wanna doublecheck.

Do you want some help with the liardice stuff in the first few rounds?

Lisossa Etasu

On a personal note, I'd say yes because I've only ever seen it played once on Pirates Of The Caribbean and I didn't understand it then and I still don't really.
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

The Dark Raven

If you need any more gals, Xillen, let me know. :-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Xillen

The game hasn't really started up yet, so I guess storywise it would be easy for another couple to be added.

I a tad confused now, though. Do we decide on the characters not knowing each other now? It goes somewhat against the original idea, making it feel less casual. Another possibility is for the men to be old friends, but the women not knowing each other?

invisiblebike

Sorry my bad.. but it's not a biggie.
How about it's just the two women who introduced themselves that don't know each other and all the others at the party do.. problem solved!

Would love this game to start moving soon!