Aetherpunk (Steampunk, Freeform, LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, July 13, 2014, 12:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy Sky

Character sheets go to Crash and Madame Professor by PM for approval.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

Quote from: skyre on April 27, 2015, 06:17:31 AM
Character sheets go to Crash and Madame Professor by PM for approval.

What he said!  ;D

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Crash on April 27, 2015, 07:41:49 AM
What he said!  ;D

See? I'm a well trained Aether punk member. I know who my GMs are. :)

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Twisted iN Tux

Quote from: Twisted iN Tux on April 26, 2015, 12:04:00 PM
Characters - yes, characters - submitted! *eagerly awaits approval*

Actually, it looks like I'm going to have to pull back for now. Real life and, in particular, work just threw me a curve ball. Sorry guys. Have fun!

Crash

No worry TNT we are always accepting players.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Verasaille

Yes we need more players!! Claudia is having fun with Jesse and James. Still not sure she should trust them... ;D
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Hazy Sky

Jesse and James aren't sure they should trust her either!

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Verasaille

;D But she is so cute and that red hair and blue eyes...
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Hazy Sky

And Jesse is so handsome and James is so charming...

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Verasaille

She will have a hard time deciding which one or both... ;D

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Verasaille on April 27, 2015, 03:49:00 PM
She will have a hard time deciding which one or both... ;D

Jesse and James share many things, but the same woman is not one of them!

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Verasaille

Then she may have to ignore both, or simply take her time choosing. She would like to shop around anyway. She might like to browse a little more, and see what else San Francisco has. ;D

Hazy Sky

But of course. You are under no obligation to take either of them Versaille. :)

Edit: Both brothers will actually be joining the Sky Pirates section of this game later in February anyway. They were originally created for that purpose. So they're probably not a good choice for a long term relationship anyway.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Crash

We are at 857 IC posts...so close to big board status!

Amalia

Just waiting on Madame Professor's approval, and I'll start helping you boost that post count, Crash! Just remember to keep Cortex away.

Crash

Still accepting players for some steamy action.

We are less than 100 posts away from a big board.  If you want to try some steampunk fun we are accepting back old players and looking for new ones!

Crash

Dulcia

I am very interested in joining. I absolutely love steampunk and this group sounds like everything I could ever want in a group rp. The world is fascinating. I'm already plotting a kind of Chinese Jack Sparrow/Sherlock Holmes mix type character. I'm not entirely sure how to proceed, I'm a little overwhelmed, but I'm reading up on everything, character sheet layouts, looking at others character sheets, People, Places, Things, etc.

Crash

Let us know if you have any questions.  We have had a lot of turn over in the game but we are still going.  If I can help in any way don't hesitate to ask.  Your character would fit in just fine with what we have.

Crash

Crash

Time for a rah rah speech since we have had a big dip in posting here. We are soooooo close to big game status and I really want to see thy happen for us.  If you need scenes let me know.  If you know of someone that might be interested in the game let them know about it. I am much more open to concepts than I was when we first started.

Do people like the world we are creating? Are there aspects of Steampunk or the game you would like to see emphasized?

I really want this to be the best Steampunk game on E and we need that final push to Big Board Status!

Cuchulainn

Hello, just posting a quick message here, would love to get into this game but it's been around so long and it's likely so many connections and groups have been established I'm a bit tentative to just jump in, so I was wondering if there are any plots, or stories in the pipelines that I could make a character to jump in on?

Crash

Quote from: cuchulainn on September 13, 2015, 05:26:44 PM
Hello, just posting a quick message here, would love to get into this game but it's been around so long and it's likely so many connections and groups have been established I'm a bit tentative to just jump in, so I was wondering if there are any plots, or stories in the pipelines that I could make a character to jump in on?

Right now we have a group getting an airship together.  We are pretty slow going at the moment but Madame Professor and I plan on pushing things forward a bit when we hit Big Board status and hopefully open up some interesting possibilities for new characters around the different political factions.

Cuchulainn

Quote from: Crash on September 14, 2015, 12:25:24 PM
Right now we have a group getting an airship together.  We are pretty slow going at the moment but Madame Professor and I plan on pushing things forward a bit when we hit Big Board status and hopefully open up some interesting possibilities for new characters around the different political factions.

Who should I speak to about this airship?