Rate the Avatar above you.

Started by Duncan, April 27, 2009, 05:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel

6/10

Only because I never thing a person should be perfect in any way and that av is just to perfect

despickable

8/10 Let her fly to me and get rid of that innocence. Lovely girl with wings why hide that lovely chest my dear

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

DarkAngel

All i have to fly to is *My give a damn is broken* I guess I need a man to show off my prettys

Antone

9... love the sexual teasing, only problem is not in my lap :(
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Oreo

8/10 Simple, eye catching, and makes me wonder what grade I would get.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

rg.invalid

7 of 10 - She's hot... but, pardon me for saying, I think she may be too hot. Ha.

well, all that icing and all that cake
i can't make it to your wedding,
but i'm sure i'll be at your wake...

leelan

8/10...hell how many women can pull off that hat?!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Sweet Innocence

9/10 - A creative mix of genre
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

samurai Gomei

i give this one an 8/10 because of the artistic touch in the picture, though its not one that i would choose.
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming.
And the lamplight o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted---nevermore!
The Raven by edger Allan Poe
     Ons and Offs

Callista

No avatar above so I will go one more up. I like the sepia tone as I do photography and find it very powerful in some instances. In my opinion an avatar should be more realistic but in the end its the user who must like it to identify with it so I still give it a 9 out of 10 because its beautiful and seems to match the name.
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

DarkAngel

10 I just love the blood coming down her fingure and those eyes

Antone

8/10.... yeah, laast time was 9/10 but she loses a point because... well... still not in my lap! >_<
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

DarkAngel

Hops in your lap , Now my score is?

Callista

Looks at Evil Pixie and Antone, raises arms over her head and yells, " A combined total of 18! Wooo Hooo!"
Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

TheLegionary

The paleness contrasts very well with the red lips. It is somehow misterious. The hair is carefully unbrushed, suggesting "something" happened shortly before. Very nice!

10 out of 10!

CandyLips

6/10 because he kinda frightens me.. too many muscles for me.. he'd break me.. and not in a good way..

Nadir

DarkAngel

Quote from: Pleasurable Princess on July 29, 2009, 03:49:18 PM
Looks at Evil Pixie and Antone, raises arms over her head and yells, " A combined total of 18! Wooo Hooo!"

So does this mean you like my av lol

A 10 you confound me

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Inkidu

If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

DarkAngel

Nadir

A two... far too innocent for my liking.

Oreo

10 I love the vibrant colors, the look on the girls face, and the totally creeped out fear I feel when I look at it.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Callista

I loved this avatar when I first saw it! I'm not even sure what I like its just very appealing to the eye.
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

DarkAngel

10 just like it .... Now go searching for more naked fairies or pixies its a lot harder than it seems