Seven Deadly Sins Group Game[Bondage/Non-Con] ONE MALE NEEDED!

Started by LadySky, November 17, 2009, 09:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

One male character still needed!

The partner for Avarice had to drop out of the game so we need a male partner for her!

Check out the premice of the story and if you find yourself interested in playing our game contact Jated & me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AVARICE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Played By: Jated ... Partner: OPEN

Curse:  Avarice (Workaholic that never sleeps)

Name:  Alexis Jane   Can be called Alex, or AJ

Description:  Sandy blond, shoulder length layered hair.  5'7" tall, 129 lbs, 36c-26-37, brown eyes, small nose, and great lips.

Personality:  Alex is very head strong.  She has great will power, and has a hard time understand those who do not.  She has the automatic ability to tell when someone is lying, although she doesn't always 'let on' that she knows.  She has the ability to ease tension, sadness, and all emotions that could possible cause a fight.  She uses these powers of perception rarely among these cursed women.  She is a great cook, although rarely has time to do so.  Over the years she has had to develop a career in which, no matter what year it is, she can work dutifully.  She has tried photography, music, and arts.  She finally found something that keeps her busy, and provides knowledge at every turn.  She has found detective work to be her glitch.  She has solved hundreds of cold case files, as she has the extreme amount of time to work on them.  She has written many books, always under an alias.  Had trouble a few hundred years back, when someone confronted her about a book that was written over a hundred years ago.  She works diligently.  Her hobbies include remodeling the house, (thousands of times over), reading, and cooking.

Abilities:  Can point out a liar.  Doesn't matter what they are lying about, she knows.  Calms a room, to ease a fight.  With one touch of her hand, she can tell a person's past.  She goes through men quickly, they ask too many questions.  She has absolutely NO patience for stupidity, nor ignorance. 

No fear.  Heals fast.  Soft spoken.  Exceedingly quick learner. 
Ability to use any weapon, with precision. 

Looking for a man who is a bit dangerous.  One who will provide a bit of a challenge, and be a little bit controlling, but not overly so.  Like I said she is head strong, and may need a man to put a bit of control into her life.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Jated

Calling all men!!!  There has to be a man interested in playing opposite a work-a-holic!!!

Just think of the possibilities!!!

You could be a vamp or a were or whatever you like.  I will do my best to make it really good!

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmm.... expressing possible interest. I will take a delve into the thread and give it some more thought before coming up with specifics.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

LadySky

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Umbral Sanguinus

Name: Rio Angelo Phantros Midas

Description: 6'0", dark green eyes, dark brown hair.
Rio Angelo Phantros Midas is a man of tall, lean stature. His form is both rugged and angular, chisled and athletic. There is a suave confidence about him, an air of nonchalant control. His demeanor is both refined, and yet he seems dismissive of authority and control. The form-fitted suit and unbuttoned dress shirt are stylishly rebellious. His skin is an enticing bronzen olive complexion, swarthy and exotic. He could fit in across the globe, from Brazil to Turkey. Within that stunning, dark gaze is a wolfish glint. Predatory, playful, and cunningly intelligent. A roguish smirk often tugs at the corner of his seductively crafted lips.

Personality: Mischievous, coy, blunt, suave, aloof, cunning, manipulative, whatever suits his mood.

History: King Midas, son a mortal and the goddess Cybele, was a worshipper of Dionysus. He had a daughter, turned to gold and death, but also a son; Lityerses, the demonic reaper of men. Lityerses himself bore a daughter with one of Pan's (to whom his father later venerated, and is a guardian of his mother, Cybele) attendants, a nubile nymph, before his death at the hands of Heracles. But then, the Midas family was accustomed to the gods, known personally by Orpheus, Apollo, Pan, and Tmolus, beyond Cybele and Dionysus.

The young woman with nymph-blood and godly was said to smell of Ambrosia and honey. It was not long before her unearthly grace and charm caught the attention of those beyond the local shephards, and indeed the gods themselves. One of which was Phantasos, a god of dreams that ruled a part of Hades, for even in her dreams she was a walking marvel. Where his brother Morpheus was a protector in dreams, and Phobetor crafted nightmares, Phantasos created elaborate fantasies and illusions. Thus, he was able to seduce the sweet girl, playing on her every desire, her every fantasy. He created a perfect world she lived in with him. And so she lived, bore a child, grew old, and died... never to awake again.

It was her child, the great-grandchild of the King of Gold, infamous for his greed, that grew up to be the man now known as Rio Angelos Phantos. Though mortal as man, he possesses the abilities of minor telepathy and the ability to dream walk. He used this knack to his utmost advantage When he was young. His knowledge of dreams and mental trickery allowed him to gain a glimpse of a god's dream, and from it he plucked the secrets of Ambrosia from the gods, and with it, immortality.

He has lived through the rise and fall of civilizations. He has accumulated vast amounts of wealth, only to see it disappear in the blink of a revolution. Thus, he desires something more, infinitely more valuable, yet insubstantial. Knowledge being power, he seeks out the occult and the forbidden, knowing that the taboo hold secrets...

The current iteration of his self is a powerful businessman. Many suggest that some of his wealth is ill-got, and from all his connections from Colombian to Afghanistan, it would be hard to disagree that many of his clientele are far from saintly.

Abilities: Immortal, Restricted Telepathy, Onieromancy, Astral Projection, Dream Manipulation, Lucid Dreaming.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

LadySky

Wooohoooo! Awesome profile!

I shall add him to the profile thread and leave it to you and Jated to work your story out together!