News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The savior (Modern day)

Started by Changeling, July 25, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Changeling

He would have never left his home, if his family had not forced him to. His family would have never forced him to leave, if the circumstances were not so dire. 

The journey to USA, the land of dreams started becoming more and more torturous, the moment he was in the hand of human smugglers. Sharing crowded room with little food and water for days to blackmailing the families for more money. After weeks of distress, they finally crossed the border in middle of night. But all allusions of a safe pickup vanished, when they found them being chased by law enforcement. 

The crash, the narrow escape, bruised body, no money, no phone, nothing. 
----------------------

He had moved into the dilapidated farmhouse a few years back and rebuilt it by hand. He liked the seclusion. The place was away from city, yet not totally inaccessible. That incident had left him devastated and totally on the edge of destruction. This move and the time had got him functional again, but he was very far away from developing any emotional bonds. The aloofness he had developed as part of his defensive mechanism had just hardened over time. 
------------------------

I want to explore this story between a young guy stuck in a dangerous situation, and the hardened older man, who saves him. Hence the title. 

The younger guy comes from a very conservative society, where he had to keep his desires hidden. He had always felt attracted towards guys, and had day dreamed of being a girl as far as he can remember. But those were the dreams, and there was the murderous reality. 

And the older guy! He never even though that he could fall in love again!

--------
I am open to play either of the roles. If this interests you, please send me a message and we can develop this together. 

Changeling

Monthly bump. Open for both the roles.

Changeling