A Mass Effect Blind Date (f for m/f)

Started by Anna Katrine, May 25, 2012, 03:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

I got an idea for a Mass Effect themed play. Basically it involves my character being set up on a blind date with your character. I will be playing a human woman but the date can be any race or gender you want. I dont expect each post to be an essay. I do however expect knowlegde about the universe and the events in it. Also no spoilers about ME3, im still not all the way through it.

If you are interested in my silly idea, simply leave a comment here or send me a pm

Thank you for your time.

Drama

I'm interested, but I wante dto know if there's anything 'more' besides the date like plot oriented.

Anna Katrine

I dont have anything in mind but im willing to work on the story if you have any ideas

Drama

Well are we going to go off the war? or create a new story-line?

Anna Katrine

As I said I dont have anything in mind, but I would prefer if the story stayed centered around our characters. Other than that the story can take any direction you want

Drama

Alright I'm game, do you have any messengers so we can talk more about it. Or would you rather PM the details?

Anna Katrine

Its still open but lets PM the details

Genbu83

Anna Katrine

Genbu83

i have a few, depends on where you want the game to sit storylinewise. We do have the characters leftover from caelbobs story that never got off the ground.

Anna Katrine

Great. Send me a Pm and we can start working out the details.

Also whatever happened to that? Wouldnt mind restarting it.

Genbu83

Basically, Caela, tried to have me lead the rp, without really asking me. i wouldn't have minded, but I was looking to be the player not the GM.