Patterns in the Ivy

Started by MinaKitsuke, January 22, 2012, 07:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MinaKitsuke

Ideas in purple are the ones I'm interested in.
Ideas in blue are just put out there because I can.
Ideas in red are taken.

I'm just going to put down some vague ideas, and will update if I find anymore that I like.

In each of the ideas below, I will be playing the character underlined.

Head master & school girl
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Pretty generic idea here. Not sure there's much I need to explain about the ideas for this one, but if you're interested please do PM me. :-)  I was thinking, however, that this could go something like she's a rowdy student, might get into a lot of trouble and he (or she) takes matters in to their own hands to get her to obey. Ooooorrrrrr, this could even turn the other way around, those damn school girls always do have crushes on young teachers ;)

Master & servant
I wouldn't mind playing either roles in this, probably prefer servant though, but that's up to you. This is quite a common idea, so this can pretty much go anywhere, ideas of setting and such I may add in later, any interest in this see end of post ;)

Behind the Throne
This is just a little story idea I thought of a while ago and thought it might be nice to put it out there if anyone wanted to try. I've gotten into the mood for some old fashioned fantasy style RP and would really enjoy doing something along the lines of this: The prince of the high king is being trained to take over after his father dies but is unruly and young still, not knowing his real place yet. I was thinking he might have a crush on one of the servants but has to marry a girl from another family to keep their blood 'pure'. I thought it would be nice to see how he might deal with this and what happens between the secret relationship as he gets married. There are ideas on this that can be changed, which is why I left the description quite vague but I was hoping to stick to the 'Forbidden love' idea. :-)
A little image that gave me some inspiration:

For any ideas or suggestions that you have for any of these, please do PM me. I will get back to you ASAP.

Also, if you have any questions or if you'd like to just ask me if I'd participate in anything you have come up with, again, PM me.

Come into this night,
Here we'll be gone
So far away
From our weak and crumbling lives.
Come into this night,
When days are done
Lost and astray
In what's vanished from your eyes.
"Credence in my word.Written in dust, tainted by memories.
I confess my hope, recognize my loneliness."
"Your laughter weeps the truth. Push me into corners,
Confirming the epitaph of my soul and displaying the once unknown Karma."

MinaKitsuke

MinaKitsuke

I'd like to keep this thread tidy so it's easy to read so decided it was about time to clear out the old ideas and add in the new ones. The RP I am currently in are quite slow in progress, so I am open for quite a few more. :-)