The European Scholarship (M seeking F)

Started by Vostroya, May 01, 2016, 07:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

Hello there! I'm Vostroya, been around Elliquiy a while and I wanted to try a story idea that I have been thinking of for a little bit. I've recently been trying out a more male sub role paired with a dominant female role. I am open to modifications or additions for the story, this is still a rough idea. Story is heavily inspired by the "Discipline" hentai series. If you are familiar with it awesome, if not, no worries!

My character would be a student who has come to Europe (or somewhere else) to attend college under a scholarship that was offered to him for his high grades. A prestigious college that could make or break his future career. As he begins to take classes he attracts the attention of a incredibly wealthy heiress that also has been attending classes. Not known to my character is she has nearly unlimited power within the school, due to her families wealth and power within the country. Giving her free reign over the students. She has found enjoyment in dominating the students that she fancy's molding them into her playthings. My character would be her next target. Starting of with innocent talking and joking, turning into more sexual topics as their time continues.

Male character inspiration
Female character inspiration

So that's what I have so far. I was thinking of exploring more expansive kinks, like chastity, pony play, and others. Feel free to message me with your thoughts. Thanks for your time! :)