Hold your breath! [EX, bondage, breath play] (Looking for a Dom/me)

Started by AurelieCatena, April 07, 2014, 05:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

Ophélie has always had suffocation, strangulation, choking fantasies. One night, she decides to try it. She makes a noose, climbs on a chair and lifts her feet. At this point two things happens: first, as she begins to panic, she kicks the chair down, which falls with a loud noise. A little later, the hook she had screwed in the ceiling is torn out by her frantic jerkings and she falls down with an even louder noise.

All that sound attracts her neighbour/a friend, who rushes in (she had forgotten to lock her door) and discovers her naked with a noose around her neck. She finds herself forced to explain her fantasies. Luckily, her "savior" also happens to have a kink for breath control, but from the sadistic side of things. They decide to explore this kink together.

He/she with new ways of controlling her breath while she struggles to free herself or remain conscious. He/she usually only releases her after she has passed out, enjoying the show along the way.

I am looking for someone to play that neighbor/friend (male or female welcome). Be warned, there will be no sex between them, at least nothing consensual. And she will not feel any pleasure. Still, being addicted to the emotions of dying from asphyxia, she will constantly ask for more.

I am open to discuss the details.

Please make sure to read my Ons & Offs before applying.

AurelieCatena

I would like to add that my partner does not necessarily need to be a great writer. Most of the writing will be done by myself. S/he will need to  come with creative and detailed ideas, which s/he will just have to expose in great details so that I can visualise the bondage/predicament and work from it.