An idea from my brain. M/M

Started by Vael the Destroyer, August 02, 2012, 12:15:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vael the Destroyer

It was a long time coming and finally Noah Peterson was done with his internship and onto his residency to become a surgeon in London. With the help of his boyfriend and attending Matthew, Noah made his way up more quickly than others. Matthew was almost 40 and was divorced and had full custody of his child, Porter who had just turned 5 and absolutely loved Noah. They were one big happy gay family. Well, that's what all of their friends thought.

Matthew was quite jealous of Noah. It took Matthew till he was 35 to be done with his residency and Noah would finish when he was 32. Not to mention Noah's skills in the ER were pretty unique too. Add on the ongoing fight for custody of his son and you have one stressed out attending. When Matthew reached his breaking point was when he started to hit Noah. A punch to the stomach every now and then would get him by when he was really stressed out. He made completely sure never to his his lover in the face so no speculation would arise. That's when Noah turned to his best friend for guidance. Noah's best friend was engaged, but closeted. Noah knew that he was gay, but what he didn't know was that his best friend was in love with him. Well, he didn't until something happened that changed Noah's life forever.

On a cold, rainy day in London Matthew was driving fast to get Porter to school on time. The roads slick with the rain, they ran a stop light and were hit full on by a delivery truck and killed instantly. Though Matthew hit Noah, he still loved him. And he loved Porter like he was his own child. Now distraught, Noah needs his best friend to help him get through this tragedy and back into work before he looses his spot in the residency program.

Notes: I wan't to play Noah. I am looking for someone to play his engaged best friend who will eventually come out to Noah and they will be together. Definitely want Noah to be the bottom. I don't have any restraints on what his friend looks like or does. Message me if you are interested.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Noah Peterson
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 140
Hair: Styled Red
Eyes: Gray
Personality: Headstrong, calm under pressure, caring, secretive
Interests: Surgery, reading, running, whiskey, and the shooting range