Looking for A Male Not Afraid To Take What He Wants

Started by Little Wolfie, January 07, 2012, 05:38:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Wolfie

Okay, so it has been awhile since I was here, but now I'm back! And, ready for some action. So, I'm into a lot of domination, seeing as most of my characters are submissive. And, love having a male taking what he wants, no matter how that action is taken. Even if it causes for some beat downs. Here are some types I'll do.

Lycans
Vampires
Harry Potter based
Master/Slave
Neighbor
Step-brother/sister
And, others I'll think of.

I would like the age range to be close, maybe two or three years.
If you have any ideas or plots, PM me. If you want to do something, PM me. I'm sure we can think of something!
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Little Wolfie

Master/Slave has been taken.

Add: DemonxHuman
LycanxHuman
Inuyasha

I would like most of the ideas to be NC. Maybe a few of them with some pregnancies, or miscarriages. There could even be a twist, where somewhere in the middle the characters build up passion and love for each other. Shoot me a PM if interested and we can come up with a plot. :3
With Life comes Death. With Death comes Mourning. With Mourning comes Pain. With Pain comes Death. It's a circle we live. When you don't fear Death, yourself, but fear Death of those close, You deal with circle many, many times. Tis, is why we try to turn the pain from mourning, into something enjoyable. But, when it is failed, it will lead to Death, and the circle, will start over. It's like the circle of Life, but not how you were taught.

Little Wolfie

Little Wolfie

So, I had a problem with my computer, therefor, all the RP's are open now.

For the Harry Potter one, I would like Draco and my character.

I would like for some of the RP's to be forced into being their lovers, rapes, pregnancies, miscarriages, virgin rapes.

I would love to hear from someone. Thanks.