The Epic Of Ethrenia: Interest Check and Applications [NC-E]

Started by Tankou, September 18, 2009, 01:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

btw all start with 300 000 gp but one item can only be at most 75 000 (ie 1/4)...
manuals / tomes typically are over that I think ...

Doomsday

What are you using to make your magic items, Kate? Any website? :-)

Kate

only the starting ones you can choose ... there is links to working out prices if you were to buy one...

you can make your own IC if you have the right skills (my character doesnt).... lete me find the links ..

Kate

Farabor

Between the DMG 3.5 and the Magic Item Compendium, there's rules for just about any magic item or combination you could want. 

Tankou

Alright everyone! Good news!
Sprig, a good rl friend of mine, and now an approved member of Elliquiy, has agreed to be GM of group 2! That means anyone else that hasn't made a character should do it quickly! I am in the process of, however, finding a third GM for this game as I have been planning to make it a pretty big one. If you are interested in making a character for this campaign, or especially if you are interested in becoming a GM please sign up! If you want to be a GM I will gladly explain the world, and anything else you may wish to know ^^ Thank you very much for coming.

Chloe Milev

Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Kate

or they can just gm another world... or another land...

Chloe Milev

Jeez, waiting around is causing me to speculate on other 15th level characters.  Just made a Fighter/Ranger that with two eagle claws (Sandstorm blade), Eagle's Fury, and Slashing Flurry, can make 11 attacks with a full attack action (and that's before I get someone to cast Haste for 2 more), or 4 attacks with a standard action.  And they're both Vorpal, so there's plenty of that 5% chance at instant decapitation.

Then there's the Bard/Evangelist/Emissary of Barachiel to fast-talk everyone to converting...

But I should probably still give my Ghaele a go.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Cythieus

Tell you what Chloe, I want to go ahead and let you in the game since your waiting and we lost two players already. I think its only fair since you were in line so long and we don't even have our real DM for now although he wanted my help.

Chloe Milev

Oh, cool.  Now I just need to quickly read and catch up on the IC action before appearing like the good witch of the... north, I think?  Except she didn't shoot lasers.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

Cythieus

Quote from: Chloe Milev on October 15, 2009, 09:33:38 AM
Oh, cool.  Now I just need to quickly read and catch up on the IC action before appearing like the good witch of the... north, I think?  Except she didn't shoot lasers.

Well its quite a bit to read and really its not all that necessary for a player who isn't with the party to know what we've been doing because they weren't with the party and the character wouldn't know.

Kate

I might bow out of this.

My character is very attention needy (I am attention needy)
and Touk has effectively abandoned it - Im sure he has reasons ... still
it does seem hard on Odin to run with something that is a very unique setting while keeping the feel  (may be easier to make his own that is his cup of tea from the get-go which he has).

Cythieus

I think Tankou's not planning on reviving this at all, he had computer issues but he had like 15 other games he was in.

Kate

That is awkward, and thus his absence makes sense. Odin your active here and if you prefer to focus your attention on the world your creating yourself - I am sure all here would understand.

Cythieus

Well many of those that were in here haven't really been around in the thread lately it seems and I told Tankou the game had died basically. Like you said, I really couldn't run something in such a unique setting. And despite it being in the title, I'm not fond of running dungeon crawls.