Life & Death: Visiting Hours are Over [EX NC]

Started by GloomCookie, August 12, 2010, 04:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Life & Death
Visiting hours are over

Highway 84 sees little traffic anymore.  Since the interstate went in, traffic has slowed to a crawl.  The once popular hospital located just out of Greenfield, known for its  welcoming and caring doctors, now sits with barely any funding, staffed only by those who can't find work elsewhere.  The years go by, the building gets older, and slowly but surely, the hospital moves towards being just another landmark of a forgotten era.

Yet Highway 84 does see some traffic, and sometimes that traffic needs medical help.  When that happens, the doctors at the old hospital are only too happy to help.  Of course, not all of this 'help' is asked for.  Somewhere, the line between patient and victim gets crossed, and often those unfortunate enough to discover that line are drug across it kicking and screaming.

Looking for a group of players willing to play the 'patients' in a hospital from Hell.  Each person will get to choose their own reason for visiting the hospital, and they can choose to come in groups or alone.  I'd prefer only one person per character at a time, though once your character 'expires', you're free to make a new one.

Character Sheet:
Name:
Reason for being at the hospital:
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Idachan

This sounds rather appealing, I'm definitely interested and will send you a character submission :)