Shapeshifters Community (Always Recruiting - Sandbox type)

Started by Cynadea, August 28, 2013, 08:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayakterra

I'd be overjoyed to join this RP!

I'm already a shifting lover and this story setting sounds perfect.

I need some input though...

The Squirrel:

A high end electronics gizmo repairman. He repairs robotics in factories, spacecraft, and broadcast towers. Part of this is due to the face he still retains his nimbleness in climbing as a human. He's actually wanted after he worked in a bit of corporate espionage and made some powerful enemies.

Or..

The Coyote:

Having moved her after living a life on the run after he forged his way into a law firm. He travels to find work or money in whatever way he can, living off of his ability to learn skills quickly. He's recently moved into the area of this hotel to take up learning culinary arts. Hopefully he can keep an honest lifestyle this time around.
But it's hard to tame the trickster.

Cynadea

Both are good, and you could play both if you wish. The only thing I want to point out as that he wouldn't be renting a hotel room but a condo. It's a gated/protected private community for shifters. Your guy who wants to cook might be able to get a job on site. There's a brand new bar & grill ;)

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

arkhos

Nicely-printed signs hang in various places around the complex, from the main office to the gym itself. An ad is also run in the local newspaper, as well:

Help Wanted

"Fitness Now!" gym and health club is open for business and seeking to expand its staff!

Two positions open for Hospitality personnel (one male/one female). Part-Time hours with possible Full-Time available after probation period. Excellent Customer Service skills a must. Knowledge of gym equipment and Microsoft Outlook/Scheduler a big plus.

One position open for Personal Trainer. Must be accredited/licensed. Flexible hours. Motivational personality required.

Competitive Pay for all positions, with start-dates in the very near future. Please e-mail your interest and resume to: (Send PM to me here on E)
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

Cynadea

Bump! We're still recruiting! Come play a shapeshifter and choose any one animal that you want to play :D

Taintedmythos

Having just read the thread, I find myself  intrigued  but would have to think on the animal, my first to choices would be wolf and egal/hawk.. but i would like to consider animals.

Cynadea

Take your time. You may, if you want, have more than one character.

Taintedmythos

sent you two pms one with character info and one with pic links as it seems to have had issues in the character sheet, sorry about that.

Cynadea

Cynadea

Still recruiting! There's a grand opening going on at the local Bar and Grill. It would be a good occasion for people to create characters and jump right into the action!

Cynadea

Shadow879

Never back down, never look back.

How to make love to the Dark