Pokemon game [Exotic NC, for leeway; Story>Boinking] Game Discussion. FULL

Started by Korbl, March 25, 2011, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korbl

right. 16 is old enough to not be squicky for mature topics, but young enough that it's reasonable for them to just be starting out their journeys.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Find out where I've journeyed
on the Map of Human Sexuality!

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on April 07, 2011, 12:15:02 AM
right. 16 is old enough to not be squicky for mature topics, but young enough that it's reasonable for them to just be starting out their journeys.

Ok awesome.

DKDBSD

NotCarrot

Name: Cameron Webster
Pokemon:
Sandile
Egg (Wurmple)
Home Town: Castelia City

Appearance:
Height: 5' 4"
Build: Stocky, Athletic
Hair: Dark Blond
Eyes: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin Tone: Light Tan
Face: Squarish

A little about yourself:
Cameron's parents are both minor researchers for the Battle Company, tracking the migrations of various bird Pokemon across the world to determine how they're affected by human expansion and major Pokemon battles. This is a fact Cameron covers up as much as possible, not out of shame per se, but because everyone that hears about it assumes that all Pokemon Researches are on par with the famous Professors, and watching faces glaze over when explaining the lack of teleporters and supercomputers got to be too much.

As a child, Cameron often sneaked out of the city, exploring the sandy area at the start of Route 4. This was kept secret as much as possible from his parents, who considered going outside the city too dangerous. Cameron rebelled in small ways, culminating in the befriending and capture of a young Sandile outside the city gates. His parents tried to encourage him to follow other paths that would allow him to be close to Pokemon without the risks of battle, such as the Pokeathelon or the Contests of the Johto and Sinnoh regions, but Cameron was adamantly committed to proving that the best way to raise Pokemon was not in a lab, but to travel and struggle along side them.

His parents eventually relented and allowed him to leave on his journey, his father gave him an egg he had received as a gift on one of his research trips. Wurmple, a bug type, in honor of Castelia's gym.

((Tried to keep the profile as gender-neutral as possible, as I'll base the final decision on everyone else's characters. For now though, Cameron is male.))

DKDBSD

Sounds like
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Revan in KOTOR
(not the bio) just because of his gender.

NotCarrot

I've never played
KOTOR
so I couldn't comment beyond assuring you that any similarities are completely coincidental.

DKDBSD

Quote from: NotCarrot on April 09, 2011, 05:41:47 PM
I've never played
KOTOR
so I couldn't comment beyond assuring you that any similarities are completely coincidental.
XD I was only referring to the gender ambiguity

NotCarrot

Silk

Still doing the finishing touches on my char, been pretty busy lat few days with people going ill from work

DKDBSD

This is a bit of an obvious point but maybe we should put into the game aversion of face book into the world. It seems silly but considering how many trainers ask for your number in the most recent games it seems fitting.

Korbl

Yes, there can be a pokebook accessible from smartphone type pokegear.

Sorry for the brief disappearance, I was swallowed up by work and class for a few days. I'll try and get something started up around tuesday, as I have spring break this coming week.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

Laughing Hyena

SargentToughie

Um, I hate to pester, but is there any chance that we'll be starting soon?
If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

DKDBSD

DKDBSD

Well I want to rp this so I'll wait I guess to show were still willing maybe we should discuss ideas?

SargentToughie

If you're reading my RPs from the outside and like my writing, feel free to drop me a line! I'm always looking for new, fun partners. :D
Ons and offs

DKDBSD

SargentToughie

Huh... well.

I can't really think of anything right off the top of my head. Then again, I don't know enough about anybody else's characters.
Ons and offs

Korbl

Yeah, sorry guys, it kind of slipped my mind, let me take a more comprehensive look over all your characters and see if I can get this started.

edit: ...ok, I've got three out of six posters with characters posted... lemme message the other three and see what's going on.
Ons/Offs

My A&As

DKDBSD

Erm Well here's an idea if we're in our own region what are we going to do about Gym Leaders? I have an idea for a badge.

SargentToughie

Ons and offs

Korbl

I'm just going to go with Unova, but there's always room for more gym leaders
Ons/Offs

My A&As

SargentToughie

dammit, now I need to put down my PS3 and start playing white again.
Ons and offs

DKDBSD

Quote from: Korbl on April 23, 2011, 03:54:34 PM
I'm just going to go with Unova, but there's always room for more gym leaders

Oh Ok an original region would be more fun. Less limiting as well though that's my opinion. But yeah the badge I had was the "Swift Badge" it's a fighting  and "Blade" gym and is run by the Tsukiya family who would also teach sword arts. Kendo, Iaido etc etc.