News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

M seeking F

Started by backlash84, September 20, 2014, 07:21:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

I have recently been trying to challenge myself as a writer, I just got a partner to work on different settings, and one area I want to work on now is how I write smut... I have a roleplay in mind that has a fair bit of story and smut to it, and I figured it would be a good game for someone interested in playing it with me as I try to work on my erotic writing skills.

The plot centers around our two characters, poor and living on the street... your girl has recently resorted to prostitution to get by, making enough to survive, but not much... one day, a client tries to rape her, and my character steps in and saves her. She thanks the man, and an idea comes to him... if he were to protect her in exchange for a cut of her profits, she would be able to work safely. Things progress, and he starts to train her to be able to better service her customers. They then start recruiting more girls of different races, start to buy better clothes... soon they have their own brothel, and all the troubles that come with it... rival brothels trying to push them out of town, death threats... plenty of room for drama, and a lot of room to explore sexually.

Take a look at my ons and offs, and PM me if interested. :)