Would it be possible to re-open Willow Creek Hospital?

Started by Moondazed, February 05, 2012, 06:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moondazed

I know the GM left long ago, but the structure is still there and I enjoyed that game. :)  It's at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=206.0 .  I'd like to start a new thread there if possible, but I'm not sure what rules have changed while I was away.  I'm happy to take over GM'ing if necessary, or I could just start a thread for a new room and go from there.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Cecilia

I don't think there'd be a problem with you restarting the game if you can get the interest in it.  Are you sure you'd rather do that than start a new group game from the ground up? 

Moondazed

I guess I could do that, it would simplify things as far as the threads that were the GM's, especially the one that's locked.  I haven't started a group game before, I'll dig around and see what I can find about doing so.  At this point I think I'll just do it as a one on one until I know if there's more interest.
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Cecilia

Well, there is a new forum for GMs on the board here.  And Hairy is helpful at answering questions.  You could go ahead and post a new thread in that board if you like (if you can) and we can move it later if need be. 

Moondazed