Rob's current cravings... (M for F)

Started by Robelwell202, March 10, 2012, 06:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robelwell202

Okay...  let's see if I can do this right...  ;)

Currently, I'm craving a couple of things, both of which I'll illustrate below.

3)  Lights Out! TAKEN

Two mid-level professionals live together as roommates, and during the time they've lived together, they'd kept boundaries solid.  However, each is secretly crushing on the other in a bad way!  WEll, during a thunderstorm, their lights go out, as well as TV, computers, and internet.  All they have is candles, and each other.  "What if I told you that I liked you?"

Title:  Strangers On A Train  TAKEN

Scenario Content:  Light, Romance

Scenario:  My character's a buinessman who's just spent a week crafting a multi-million-dollar deal, which makes him just about the richest he's ever been.  He's exhausted, though, and instead of flying back home to where he lives, he decides to treat himself to a week-long train trip, instead.  The sleeper car he's bought a room in is split into two halves, and there's someone else in the other room....  a <gasp>  WOMAN!  A pretty one, too!

Idea's pretty simple...   Two meet, talk over a light dinner, get interested in each other, etc.   Pretty light, pretty standard romance...

Requirements:  Female Player for the other role.  Character can be any kind of girl, as long as she's around 25 - 35 YO, as my character will be in that same age range.

I'd like interested players to be active and willing to communicate behind the scenes (PM).
Please PM me with interest.  I'm very eager to play!
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Still craving the Teacher/Student thread...

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

New One-Shot added.  Also, in the classifieds.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Still looking for a player or two for the M/F/F idea...

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Purveyorofidentitiess

Out of curiosity, is your 'old hatred' not open for perusal? is that what the 'on hold' is about? :-)

Robelwell202

Idea added, and another removed.  PM if interested.

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Okay...   'A Shattered Soul' is reopened, but if anyone wants to take a look at my Prefs, they'll  see that I'm 'Available' for RPs, but not neccessarily looking.  There's a reason for this.

In the past couple of months, I've had a string of threads go 'south' for a variety of reasons, usually because of an incompatability issue with the other person.  Any further RPs that I engage in will have to be under special circumstances that I'll discuss with that particular player beforehand.

Thanks,
R

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Still looking for 'Strangers on a Train', and still kinda interested in an MxFxF possibility, but that's not looking too promising...

Also, O/O edited!  PLEASE TAKE A LOOK UNDER MUST HAVE...

Thanks,
R

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Robelwell202

Major edits done, and no new ideas at the present.  Even removed a few, seeing as there's no interest in them.

O/O
A/A
Ideas