News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Halo: A Drop into Hell

Started by Gladiator0161, February 28, 2011, 08:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gladiator0161

Hey there, it's been awhile since I've been able to post in anything on here so, I thought I might try getting another rp up.
Depending on who's all interested I might go with more people but, I'd prefer to keep it solo for this one. The reasoning being that my last one I did with more than 5 people, some left outright and then the thread slowed to a crawl.

So I'd like to keep this one moving as fast as reasonably possible. I'm looking to roleplay specifically with female members for this one.
The main characters would ofcourse would be two Spartans, I would play a male and hopefully I can get someone to play a female Spartan. I'd like whoever ends up roleplaying with me to write more than 3 sentences in each post so that we can not only keep the thread moving but, give each other something to reply to. Roleplaying to me is like writing a book, so that's what I aspire to in my roleplays. Granted, I don't always succeed but, I try very hard to atleast write 3 sentences.

I do plan on having a little romance/sensuality in the thread in addition to the action sequences that Halo is known for. Thus the reason for preferring female members that play female characters, lol. Oh, I should also mention that I don't roleplay with Canon characters, so characters such as Master Cheif, the ODST squad in Halo 3 ODST such as Buck, Dutch, Mikie, Romeo and the Rookie, along with the members of Noble Team Carter, Kat, Jorge, Jun and Emile, will not be allowed. You can mention them in some way but, not rp them.

The Story:

The Setting: Somewhere in the city of New Alexandria, Reach

Two Spartans are dispatched into the city of New Alexandria to help civillians get to safety and off the planet. Their mission at first goes very well but then, things get very bloody when a Covenant Corvet jumps into the skies above New Alexandria and disgorges waves of troops into the city. The Spartans along with a handful of ODST's and Marines must survive and hold off the Covenant to get the civillians to safety.

Gladiator0161

I have edited and simplified the story.