4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedAndDelish

Yes! I'm getting laid!         ;D

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

By a woman too! (lol)

Adrianna Paige

Yes! oh hells yes! (lol)
"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

No spitting for me \o/

Adrianna Paige

I promise to swallow.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

I'll lick your face ;)  ( yes, I just went there xD )

Adrianna Paige

I'll numb your lips...*winks* (I'm allll over that..)

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

I'll be your slave   

Adrianna Paige

I'll scratch your itch.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

I'll tickle your pearl ;)

Adrianna Paige

I'll flip your Bic.  ;D

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

I'll suck your lip ;)

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Puts collar on Adrianna!

Adrianna Paige

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Shows her so proudly.

Adrianna Paige

crawls over to you..

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Runs fingers through hair

Adrianna Paige

purrs softly against legs.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

Tastes her soft lips

Adrianna Paige

sighs into your own.

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

TaintedAndDelish

melts and becomes one