Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Story Tale

Yes.

Would you like me if I still haven't found the time to change out of my Xmas avatar? ;D

wiccaangel311

yes because it's a good looking avatar.
Would you like me if I wrapped myself in silly string?

Exelion

Sure. Unwrapping it could be a lot of fun.

Would you like me if I couldn't dance?

wiccaangel311

Sure i can't dance either so we can be terrible dancers together.
would you like me if I stepped on your feet while we were dancing?

Story Tale

Yes.

Would you like me if I asked you to a comedy club instead of a night club?

wiccaangel311

yes laughter is good for the soul!
would you like me if i were a terrible karaoke singer?

Story Tale

Yes...

Would you still like me if I told you that this wasn't karaoke night and the jazz singer wants her mic back?

wiccaangel311

lol yes because you prevented e from making a bigger fool of myself!
would you like me if I said I hated your shoes?

Story Tale

*gasp!* *cries* yes. ;(

Would you like me if I said that I got you a pair just like them for your birthday?

wiccaangel311

XD YES! The truth is I love your shoes

would you like me even though now you have found out that I lied about disliking your shoes?

Story Tale

Yay! Yes

Would you still like me if I told you the only reason I got you a pair was because I want to borrow your red pair when I wear my red dress.

wiccaangel311

Yes, because I am sure you would make them look way better.
would you love me if I gave you my red pair

SummerWhispers

Well red is really not my color, but sure I would just because you gave them to me.

I made us mixed drinks and we sat around and talk about the boys here on E. and compared stories?

Story Tale

I would definitely like that.

Would you still like me if I couldn't handle my alcohol and told a particular juicy story about a close friend of yours?

Autumn52

I might get upset about that

would you like me if I shared my popsicles with you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Ohhhh.. it's starting to melt, eh? Wanna share the task of dealing with it's rapid dripping? :P Yeahhh.. I'd like you. Besides, I'm already a mess.. hope it's of a blue-ish variety.

.. if I then took the popsicle stick.. and stuck it to your nose.. and took a picture?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

If you did that I would break your nose with a flat handed punch, using the heel of my strongest hand to do the job. Sorry but shoving a popsickle stick up my nose would only make me mad.

Would you like me if I broke your nose but then took you to the hospital to have it set?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Endorphin

You'd want to do a lot more than that to make up for it. I can get to the hospital perfectly fine myself.

Would you like me if I was the one to tell you that your SO was cheating on you... and that's how you found out?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

Yeap I would appreciate the truth

Would you like me if I didn't really like you?

Endorphin

Perhaps. Those kind of things work better when you have a rapport, but I would make an effort to convince you that I'm a nice guy.

Would you like me if I teased you, in a playful way?
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Autumn52

sure why not

If I laughed so hard that milk came out my nose?

Mordred

Yikes.. yeah.. but I might have to look away. Especially if you started also blowing bubbles of milk through your nose.

.. if I inhaled helium while you were doing the nose-milk-laugh.. then demanded you stop, in a very very silly yet oddly stern voice?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

If I came to your house in the middle of the night, and wanted you to drink and listen to my girl talk?

Endorphin

Yes, I would

If I thought you were attractive and wanted to do more than just talk?

Story Tale

Sure, we can talk.

Would you like me if I said enough of the jibba jabba?