Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaggedLouise

Mmmm, that would make a delicious heat rise deep down in me, leaning closer to you and breaking into a soft giggle...

And if I lifted my skirt a bit under the table, lifting it and looking with a gleeful stare at you?

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Mordred

Feel that? That was me moving even closer. That was every cell whispering yes.. while still whispering other things and hearing your own.. and absorbing that wild stare and giggle. Yes.

.. if I, suddenly way too close to your pulse and taking in your scent to resist.. suddenly slide my appearing fangs down your lips towards your neck.. while still that hand of mine crept closer.. lured by that succulent heat under your skirt?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Would that not entice me, feeling your tight, warm hand next to my panties and the outline of your head pressing into my cheek and pushing me slightly to the side?  Ooooh...

...if I noticed that the staff had all retired to the kitchen and that no one seemed to be coming in, and whispred in your ear "Aaw this is so cool...honey I need to suck your thing off *now*" and slid down onto the floor, kneeling in front of you - and still with that wet stare?

Mordred

I think I'd lose myself.. the force of my legs snapping the table right out of the floor.. then I'd lose myself in that gorgeous wet stare.. while you slid down. Yes.

.. if my hands slid through your hair and took a hold as you did what you did.. while watching intently and growling in a very inhuman voice what soon you would feel inside you.. amongst fangs.. (ok.. heh.. don't wanna get in trouble in this thread and I'm very, very close to.. I think.. doing so.. sooo.. will let you use your imagination).. and other parts.. ?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Yeeess, please!! I would lean forwad, gratefully letting you grab my long hair and drive me closer, thump me near your goodies...

Would you enjoy it if I made sucking, voluptuous sounds as it filled my mouth? When you felt strands of my hair rustling your balls and saw my skirt trailing on the floor as I took you in as deep as I could?  :P

(and yes, I agree if we want to take this further we should find another thread!)

Mordred

Yes.. the word roars out in answer making the very windows in this place rattle.. some burst and shatter.. as car alarms outside start going crazy. Yes, as your hair is even tugged more and those lips held and lured closer... and that skirt.. I am wanting more and more to see draped over my lap.

If I.. pulled a thick blanket of shadow from the darkening sky and wrapped us inside.. and.. lured you into a different realm that was safe from the authorities that we felt quickly descending upon our deliciously dripping shenanigans? (aka.. :P.. agreeing.. and trying to behave :P)
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Mmmm, yes, don't let me hear anyone ordering breakfast, or even the car horns and rumbling lorries outside. Just let me hear your rubbing, harsh voice purring at me what I need to do!

If I make a pause for only a few seconds in the 'work' at hand, cross my hands in my back, above the dark top I'm wearing, putting them in your line of sight, and nod backwards to signal what I wish you to do, would you enjoy my gesture and would you now restrain me? (provided that we have left the small restaurant for a safer place)?

Mordred

I would indeed.. leaning closer to slide my arms around you.. fingers delving through your own.. while whispering how I think along with this cocktail of restraining those lovely limbs.. a little darkness wrapped around those eyes might also be in order.. to submerge those senses a bit while luring you a bit more in my control.

.. if I.. ok.. I already hinted.. if I happily went along with this idea of tieing you up.. while also sliding a soft velvet  darkness around your eyes.. while giving those lips another little lick?
*See Pillory*

gaggedLouise

Yeeess, please...*sees darkness cover her vision as the soft dark scarf is tightened over her eyes and her hands tug at her wrist ropes, while her mouth is again filled with a thick, hardening limb.

Would you like it if I struggled to breathe through my nose, leaning against your hot spot, sobbing softly, while we bid any possible readers on the public boards goodbye as for this scene? (and get deeper into it elsewhere)

Mordred

Yes. *kept direct here.. to direct elsewhere :P*

*nudging back into a different vibe*

.. if I spent an entire day posting songs on E.. one after another after another.. on and on and on.. like.. I sometimes have?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

It hasn't stopped me yet, darling. *smiles and hugs*

...if I shared a song I downloaded with you, but upon playing that song a nasty little virus infected your computer and wiped out all of your other music, replacing it all with songs from Radio Disney?

TheLegionary

LOL! Once I was afraid this actually happend!

Would you like me if I were a klingon?

Mordred

If you were the girl version.. as I recall, they like it rough. Or.. being rough. Hell.. why not! Now.. we talking the 60's version of a Klingon.. or the more current style? Hmm.. makes all the difference. Although those earlier Klingon chicks.. I'm sure they'd have that cool 60's painted skin thing.. Yeah.

.. if I were one of those M&M types folks.. blue of course.. just kinda taking a stroll down the sidewalk on cool dark evening?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

yeap

What about if I fainted in your arms?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Oh yes.. very much. I'd carry you happily. Might gnaw and tickle a bit.. but yep.

.. if I whispered little tales into your ear as I carried you where you wanted to go?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

oh yes

What if I wanted you to read me a story and tuck me in?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

Yes. I would so happily.. including silly little voices.

.. if I put a little count chokula night light nearby for you to see as you slept?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

yes cause I iz scared of dark

if I ask you to stay with me

Mordred

Yes.. and I would then add the Snoopy night light to the other.

.. if I snuggled you and whispered silly things into your ear keeping you up all night?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

maybe not since I haz busy day tomorrow. *giggles*

If I taped your mouth shut so we could sleep

Mordred

LOL.. ohhhh.. as long as I cold breathe.. jeesh! :P Yes.

.. if I squirmed for a while.. not letting you off that easily.. but suddenly my own little light snapped off quietly.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

yeap

If I tickled you a little bit

Mordred

Ohh man.. I'm ticklish. But.. I also do enjoy it. Just.. my crazy long arms to kinda react.. so.. have to tuck them under you.. for your safety.

.. if I nibbled your neck and warned you.. keep up that tickling.. and you will be bitten.
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

<.< yes because maybe that's the whole idea

made you coffee in the morning, played your favorite music during the day, told you a story, and cuddled you all night?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Grainne

*grins and blushes* Well...what person would pass that up?

If I drew you a lovely bubble bath with only the best product and provided warm towels and a soft robe to boot?  ;)
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------