The Gypsy Girl's Price (F/F)

Started by Chrystal, October 25, 2010, 05:42:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hey folks...

This is a story I've had sitting on my ideas list for some time and I would really love to get it up and running.

The synopsis is that I play a gypsy girl aged 16 - 18. Being a traveller, I am always moving from school to school, and this time I get transferred into a class where the reception is down-right hostile. My character is treated as a total outcast by the rest of the class (all NPCs by the way).

However, there is one girl there who is not hostile. This is because she is an outcast herself, because of her size. This will be your character.

The overweight girl decides to befriend the gypsy girl. However, the gypsy girl does not actually want nor need a friend. She is willing, though, to be friends, but at a price!

Setting: Present day England, in a college in a small rural community.
Themes: D/s, Con, Possibly Ex if you feel like it.

Will also involve what I like to refer to as "Gypsy Magic". This means things that can be regarded as pure coincidence and are all explainable by logic and reason without having to resort to the supernatural, but just happen to occur at suspiciously convenient times. Like, for example, a boy is mean to the gypsy girl at lunch, and the next thing he knows, the cap comes off the salt shaker and dumps salt all over his dinner! That sort of thing.

If you are interested, please post here.

I'm sorry to say that I will not be doing this on a first come first served basis, I will give preference to people I know, and then to female players.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

playfullchick76

Wow, Im impressed by that idea. Ive had Gypsy ideas before, but none like that. I have to admit, I dont think I could play a convincingly overweight girl, but, I do have one or two gypsy themed roleplays, if your curious.

I dont offer them often, as i never get a taker for them.

Chrystal

Hmmm.... Okay, I do like gypsy ideas. Especially if there is gypsy magic involved!

I'm not promising to take up one of your ideas, but if you want to PM them to me, I'll certainly consider them.

Depends on whether someone takes this one up, really.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NorthernQT

I'm definately interested in this; however, I've never played a fat girl, and I'm not sure I'm comfortable doing so.  But!  It's not like I'm literally having to be fat, so I'm sure I could overcome that.  Unless you want me to be like a balloon; then I don't know.  :/  A little extra weight never hurt anyone, though!  So why not?  ^^

Chrystal

Hey NorthernQT

Just posting to acknowledge your interest. Will continue our PM discussion.

Chrystal