1X1 Roleplay (M SEEKING M/F)

Started by SweetRevenge, January 06, 2012, 10:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetRevenge

Hello. I want to rp a 1X1 rp in a thread, since I haven't been approved yet. I'm open to most ideas, but keep in mind I deal best with medieval/magical RP's. I'm open for anything at all, so, please, leave a suggestion of what you want to do. I'll respond to you as soon as I can and give a verdict =J Looking forward to RP with this community

BibbityBoppityPOW

Hi there! Welcome (almost) to Elliquiy. I love medieval/magical roleplays, and have been considering several. One of them is a mix between the story of The White Cat and Beauty and the Beast. If that would interest you at all I would love to go into more detail.

SweetRevenge

Quote from: BibbityBoppityPOW on January 07, 2012, 12:05:59 AM
Hi there! Welcome (almost) to Elliquiy. I love medieval/magical roleplays, and have been considering several. One of them is a mix between the story of The White Cat and Beauty and the Beast. If that would interest you at all I would love to go into more detail.
I am not familiar with the story of the White Cat, so please do give more details on your idea =)

BibbityBoppityPOW

Really just a remake of Beauty and the Beast, set in modern day Italy. Arabella (my character) was an heiress given everything her heart desired by her wealthy merchant father, and after his passing came to own his Manor and vineyards. As a joke, some fae turned her hands into cat paws and she was so furious she destroyed their home, a sacred ring of old trees in the middle of the nearby forest. The leader of the fae turned her entire self into the full beast appearance of a feral white cat. There is no defined end to the curse, because as the Fae King put it, "The curse will end when your lesson is finished." That was seventeen years ago. She has actually become a blight on the nearby city, because she stalks and kills people when they're alone. She'll destroy cattle and other livestock, and kidnaps children (mostly young girls) to keep them as her servants. If the girls are under her roof long enough, the curse affects them as well and they're changed into animals and won't be freed until she is.

Your character would stumble upon her home either because of a storm, or maybe he's on a hiking trip. Whatever reason you would like to use keeps him there. It's pretty much just the story of Beauty and the Beast.

SweetRevenge

I think I may have an idea... Keeping it a surprise though =P I'll go ahead and create the thread and link you up on here =P

SweetRevenge

Quote from: BibbityBoppityPOW on January 07, 2012, 10:32:35 AM
Really just a remake of Beauty and the Beast, set in modern day Italy. Arabella (my character) was an heiress given everything her heart desired by her wealthy merchant father, and after his passing came to own his Manor and vineyards. As a joke, some fae turned her hands into cat paws and she was so furious she destroyed their home, a sacred ring of old trees in the middle of the nearby forest. The leader of the fae turned her entire self into the full beast appearance of a feral white cat. There is no defined end to the curse, because as the Fae King put it, "The curse will end when your lesson is finished." That was seventeen years ago. She has actually become a blight on the nearby city, because she stalks and kills people when they're alone. She'll destroy cattle and other livestock, and kidnaps children (mostly young girls) to keep them as her servants. If the girls are under her roof long enough, the curse affects them as well and they're changed into animals and won't be freed until she is.

Your character would stumble upon her home either because of a storm, or maybe he's on a hiking trip. Whatever reason you would like to use keeps him there. It's pretty much just the story of Beauty and the Beast.

Here's the link =J Can't wait to RP with you =J

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128739.0

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 06, 2012, 10:23:35 PM
Hello. I want to rp a 1X1 rp in a thread, since I haven't been approved yet. I'm open to most ideas, but keep in mind I deal best with medieval/magical RP's. I'm open for anything at all, so, please, leave a suggestion of what you want to do. I'll respond to you as soon as I can and give a verdict =J Looking forward to RP with this community

Hello, if you're still looking for someone, then I'd be interested. c:

+Technicolor+

SweetRevenge

Of course! The more the merrier =J I've never RPed with another guy whilst me knowing it was a guy in a 1X1 before, so I'm wide open for your ideas =D

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 07, 2012, 10:36:39 PM
Of course! The more the merrier =J I've never RPed with another guy whilst me knowing it was a guy in a 1X1 before, so I'm wide open for your ideas =D

Alright. Well, I'm up for anything, but I can't really play a female character all that well. I'm also open to a homosexual romance if you're up to those as well.

+Technicolor+

SweetRevenge

I'm open for that =J Never done that before, but still willing to give it a try =J

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 02:26:53 PM
I'm open for that =J Never done that before, but still willing to give it a try =J

Awesome c: What exactly are you into?

+Technicolor+

SweetRevenge

I'm mostly into medieval and fantasy, really. I like when my characters are badass XD You?

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 03:29:56 PM
I'm mostly into medieval and fantasy, really. I like when my characters are badass XD You?

I like fantasy stuff more than slice-of-life. I haven't done a successful medieval roleplay before, but I'm open to try. Something that I've been wanting to try: I don't know if you're religious, and if this offends you, then I'm sorry, but I've been wanting to try a roleplay where the son of Satan and an archangel become lovers. Sort of like an Angels vs Demons scenario.

SweetRevenge

Worry not, I'm not settled on a specific religion yet And I'm okay with your idea. Which side would you rather be?

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 04:35:58 PM
Worry not, I'm not settled on a specific religion yet And I'm okay with your idea. Which side would you rather be?

I think that I would like to play the Son of Satan. Do you like pictures? And if you do: animated or realistic photos?

SweetRevenge

Anime =J I'm a huge otaku and there's so much more possibility with an anime picture than a real life one =P Be free to create the thread and send me the link.

Technicolor

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 08, 2012, 04:51:01 PM
Anime =J I'm a huge otaku and there's so much more possibility with an anime picture than a real life one =P Be free to create the thread and send me the link.

Okay. I'll find a picture. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=108.0 There's the link.

Technicolor

Lysari

Well as for the medieval roleplays i have been looking for someone to partner up with my quirky Even rogue/ranger. Basically, she is a young elf woman who is training to be a ranger/rogue(sneaky short sword and dagger dual wielder, who is also exceptional with a bow and arrow). She is a cute and clumsy girl next door type who often finds herself in comedic adventures due to her uncoordinated attributes hehe. She is sent off from her tribe of wood elves to find herself and become a woman.(kind of like the native Americans fasting in the forest to find their spirit guide lol). But it would be nice to pair her up with a nice guy to help her on her journey and maybe even playfully argue with her about her clumsy antics. It can be cute and playful and maybe develop into more when i am accepted if you and i choose to ^_^ But let me know either way if you are interested or not. :P

SweetRevenge

I am interested, in fact =J I believe I may have an idea. I'll post up the thread it would be in when it is done =J

Lysari

Quote from: SweetRevenge on January 13, 2012, 12:27:26 AM
I am interested, in fact =J I believe I may have an idea. I'll post up the thread it would be in when it is done =J
Okay keep me updated ^_^

SweetRevenge