News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[WoW] Spoils of War (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, March 11, 2012, 05:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Once again, war broke out in Azeroth. The Horde invaded a remote town in Kalimdor, looking for resources and slaves, and the Alliance responded to defend its territory. The fighting was brutal, but early on the Horde started to get the advantage. Not wishing to lose too many troops in this new conflict, the Humans and Dwarves retreated, preferring to concentrate on more important targets in the Eastern Kingdom, leaving a group of Night Elves to fight alone. They were quickly overwhelmed and brought down. As the dust settled, the survivors were taken prisoners, and distributed with the rest of the spoils of war.

Fael'Thala is a Blood Elf priestess, and even though she is still young, she's a veteran of multiple conflicts. Usually she doesn't care for spoils, but this time there were enough for everyone, and she got the opportunity to take a young Night Elf huntress for her own. Unsure what to do with her, she decided to bring her back in chains, and break her down to become a loyal and obedient servant. At first she imagined that she would need to be strict and detached in order to get the behavior she wanted, but quickly Fael discovered that the Night Elf was very submissive, shy and timid. So slowly she started to be gentler with her new slave, and as long as she stayed loyal, would treat her well.

For this RP I'm going to play Fael, the Blood Elf priestess, and I need someone to play the Night Elf slave. For this story I'm thinking of a submissive slave, someone who wouldn't fight Fael too much, so that I could play her as a loving mistress instead of a ruthless one. She would inflict punishments at the start, but then treat her well as long as she obeys her commands, and the two could grow closer together, and Fael could teach the Night Elf what her new life will be like amongst her former enemies.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
----

Miyu

I would love to play the female night elf. Wanna rp with me?