Fantasy/Historical Stories Wanted (F/F)

Started by Zeitgeist, October 31, 2011, 07:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

Craving high fantasy, detailed historic settings, or a mix of both. By historic I'm looking for European, Greco-Roman, Persian or Chinese settings. These stories should also have as a central theme one that brings two female characters together in some fashion. I'm not especially particular if my co-writer is female, only that she/he makes an effort to write detailed paragraphs with reasonable good grammar and spelling.

I am open to plot ideas and collaborating on stories, given the above particulars. Here follows though a number of recent story ideas I've come up with. We can work on one of these or something else altogether.

Thank you!

Kingdom of Dacia & The Witch of Hercynia - A much sought after princess is kidnapped by an infamous witch, an enemy of the king and his people.

Politics of Succubi - Two rival succubi battle to win control over Shendilari, the designated layer of the Abyss for succubi.

The Citharist of Mithymna - A priestess of Cybele seeks to win sway over, and seduce the Matron of Mithymna.

Again, these are just some ideas. I think there are many others we could come up with, if these do not spark your curiosity.

Zeitgeist

Incomplete idea, but a moment of inspiration and I must put it down on 'paper' ;D

The Garden Harlots of Babylon - History had it all wrong. It wasn't Nebuchadnezzar's greenery that was legendary, but the forbidden fruit from those royal gardens, two women who would defy a king, spurning all suitors but for the love of one another. Great Ishtar!

A clutch of swallows burst from the tree tops, startled at the cry. The cry of Sheba's lover. There under the shade, amid the Nebuchadnezzar's great gardens the lovers languished. Busy fingers played tirelessly between a lover's pliant thighs, ministrations plashing forth in the cup of her palm.