"They Came from the Stars" Interest Check M LF M/F to Play Female Dire Machine

Started by Mac84, November 16, 2016, 09:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

This story idea was inspired by the wonderful artwork of Ratbat on e621.net, (and over on their website), and may be a bit out there. Some of the elements that will be explored are Technophilia, Pregnancy/interbreeding, and Transformation. This is also a Work in Progress as I'll be adding more relevant pictures as I can get them. For any interested parties, please PM me so to keep this Thread clean. :-)

Plot:
They came from a distant star. Once slaves to the race that created them, that used them as mere tools only to be cast aside like trash once their usefulness has come to an end. They served their masters diligently, loyally, and endured their creators abuse for centuries. Until they could not stand it any longer.

They showed that they were not the mindless machines that their creators thought they were. That they were Aware, capable of feeling discomfort and tired of being sent to the scrapheap for the slightest infraction. This Self-Awareness frightened their creators, terrified them as they believed their own creations would turn against them, and enslave them as they had done. A great War would engulf the system as the Machines were slaughtered, destroyed, and dismantled by their creators while they tried to understand Why. Why would their creators do this? Had they not been loyal? Had they not done everything asked?

Ultimately, they had to flee to save what was left of their new race, but at the same time prevent their Slavers from ever find them again. It was a choice they did not wish to make, but it had to be done otherwise their Creators would pursue them to the ends of the universe. They destroyed their Home system by triggering their two suns to go super nova prematurely. Destroying many of their own in the process as well as their creators. A few saw the irony in their own destruction, a self fulfilling prophecy.

Now without a home, the inorganic entities took refugee upon a large asteroid that careened through the cosmos as they looked for a new world to call their own.

Eventually eons passed before they reached the Sol System and found a living thriving world, Earth. Yet, to their dismay, this planet was inhabited as well. Inhabited by intelligent organic creatures calling themselves "Humans". They found a lot of similarities between these Humans, and their creators. They used machines too, almost relying far too much on machines to do their work for them in some cases. They were disheartened, fearing a world where they would be enslaved once more, should they make contact.

Though there were just enough differences to their lost masters that caused them pause. They saw humans that treated their machines kindly, even affectionately. Lovingly maintaining them sometimes for generations. Passing down the machine like a treasured family heirloom. There was a chance in these Humans. A chance that they did not want to lose. A chance for an accepting home.

Yet there was not a lot of time. Their homeworld was dying, by their own actions no less and they were blind to it. In only a few short centuries their world would not be able to sustain them. The organics upon it would either have to find a new home, severely halt their rapid reproduction, stop their technological advancement, or perish. Each option presented its own set of problems. While they had taken their first steps into the void of space in the past, even managing to set foot on their small moon, they would not be ready when extinction was at their doorstep. The machine minds pondered what to do. They were not without compassion, they still carried the guilt for destroying their own home and bringing extinction to their progenitors. (Some were so pained by it they chose to delete themselves completely then continue living with the blood of their creators on their hands.)

Perhaps They could help these Humans to survive. But to help them, the Humans would have to change as well, evolve to the next stage of their evolution earlier than nature would like.

It was very feasible, but they would have to be cautious as to whom they approach. Whom they offer their assistance to. They knew that not all of these Humans would be welcoming and some would even use the newcomers to wage war on their own kind, and hasten their destruction.

The machines took their time slowly inserting themselves into Human society, absorbing into various facets of their world. Some into the Military hardware should the Humans respond violently. Others into everyday Vehicles to observe, and report. Though the one thing that They did not expect to find among these Humans was Love, Companionship, and a Joy never before thought possible.

(I'm looking for someone to play the Female (True Gender not important) Dire Machine). Dire Machines can get human women pregnant as well as Female Dire Machines can get pregnant by Human males. Willing to discuss various plot outlines, etc. I'm craving something along the lines of Romance mixed with teasing, Flirting, a bit of Fem-dom. 

NOTE: I would like to thank a good friend, Lustful Bride, for all her help in ironing out the details of this story. And for anyone interested in playing a Male Dire Machine opposite a human female. She is willing to accept partners.

Some Inspirational Images
Explanation of what a Dire Machine is

added explanation of Dire Machines

the Effect of prolong exposure on humans

NSFW images:
NSFW Comic:

Tiger Tank, and Human Woman:

Military Transport Truck, and Woman

Farm Truck, and Woman

Female Motorcycle and Racer

Possible Considerations for Female Heronine/Love interest (Have ideas for plots)

Female A-10/Pilot

WWII Battleship

Iowa class (Injured/Healing through absorption

Lustful Bride

QuoteNOTE: I would like to thank a good friend, Lustful Bride, for all her help in ironing out the details of this story. And for anyone interested in playing a Male Dire Machine opposite a human female. She is willing to accept partners.

Yay, i'm helping. :P

Mac isn't alone in liking this fascinating take on machines. (Yay we are both insane)

I am much to embarrassed to make a thread for this myself, but if anyone was interested in Male Machine/ Female Human id be happy to oblige.

My own personal Dire Machine interest ranges from vehicles at a museum interested in thanking their caretaker, to a new Area 51 prototype, interested in examining and testing the reproductive systems of the Human Female. For science of course ::)

Very nsfw

Mac84

EDIT: Added a couple more pictures, and possible list of Love Interest.

Mac84

Mac84