Let's not overcomplicate this, shall we? (M/F pairings - need player for M)

Started by Kitsunetsuki, April 05, 2012, 11:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunetsuki

Ok, re-working this thread to just contain any/all ideas and cravings I may have. It's rare that I have an actual craving, so don't expect this to be updated much.

Important: I am currently not looking for new RPs for right now. However, I am looking to start adding a few new RPs to my dance card come mid-October'ish on...So, I'm updating this on the off-chance it might catch someone's interest & that they wouldn't mind waiting. ;) Plus, any good tale needs a little time to hash out some things to start, so this allows us time.

If you are interested in writing with me or if you have any questions about the ideas listed below, feel free to reply to this thread or PM me. But!

Please, please, please read my O/Os beforehand!

Very important...If you PM me and your thoughts involve things that are in my Offs, expect to get a terse reply.  :P

Also, due to life, my fickle muse, etc., my posting rate is rather slow. If you get 2-3 replies from me a week, that's a good week! If you need quick and speedy responses, well...I'm not your gal.

Thank you for taking the time to read this...On with the show!

Cheers!

~Kit
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Kitsunetsuki

Ok, this section will contain any cravings or ideas I may have. Again, read my O.Os beforehand! Thank you :D

Of note: I don't mention what section these would go into as I'm fairly open to all areas, though limited on my desire to play in Extreme. Also, I am fairly vague on a lot of my ideas since (as I mention in my O/Os) I view this as a shared story, so you should have some say in the story, as well. If I don't mention a particular setting (i.e., fantasy, modern, etc.) then you can safely assume I'm open to suggestions.

Shattered (added July 2014) Status: TAKEN
There are two brothers who are identical twins. One is the good twin, the other the evil twin, as it were. Basically, the evil twin feels the good twin "cheated" him out of something in their youth. (No idea what, you can make something up.) The good twin is in a loving and healthy relationship. However, he often has to take trips that put him "out of pocket" so to speak (govt job, spy, whatever). So, the brothers have not talked in ages, & the animosity between them is so strong that the girl does not even know that a twin exists.

The evil twin plots to destroy their relationship to destroy the brother. He starts acting as though he were the good twin and showing up around the girl when the good one is out of pocket. The girl doesn't know any better, believes it's her boyfriend, etc. The twist here is that sex with the good twin is very vanilla, and sex with the evil twin is very rough, with some bondage thrown in, etc. So, depending on how long these trips are for the good twin, it wouldn't take long before he figures something is up. He accuses her of cheating, maybe even breaks up with her, right?

So, the evil twin waits because he's still not done. He invites her to the good twin's apt after a decent amount of time has passed. Makes it as though the good twin wants to reconcile, maybe even offers marriage. Once she comes over, he ties her up, leaves her all mussed up (you get the idea?), takes pictures or a video...and then confesses everything to her. Leaves her tied up in the apartment with the pics/vid there for the good twin to find.

Not My Brother's Keeper (reworked July 2014) Status: ON HOLD
This is the story of a sister-in-law (SIL) and brother-in-law (BIL) that have been drawn to each other since the SIL's wedding. This story would start off with a series of vignettes of family get togethers, holidays, etc. where they either flirt very heavily, or come close to fooling around, but don't based on their relationship, family-wise. They don't live in the same city, so they don't see each other too often, but the desire is there, nonetheless. We could always work in texting/sexting or something into the story, as well. Of course, the tension builds and during one holiday gathering, they finally have sex. Once they've given in, however, they cannot control themselves. They start meeting anywhere and everywhere just to sneak in more sex, the more daring the better. In the end, the husband catches them in the act - do we have him do something drastic? Or do we have him join in & have a threeway? Hmmm...You decide, but I rather like the threeway option. ;D

Into The Black (revamp) Status: TAKEN
I've been having this craving lately for a space-faring romp again & I really adore Violet Black, which was the character I made for Into The Black. Since Woegman is not currently on E, I can't just continue that story. However, I was thinking of using Violet in a prequel to that story, before she went rogue. To break it down (my intro post alone on that one is loooooong), she's a bounty hunter, employed by a company called Central. They send her on jobs, she collects the bad guy & voila! She makes money. For this, I was thinking she's either given a rookie to train (that would be you), or she goes up against a bad guy that's harder to catch than usual (that would also be you). I'm open to suggestions, honestly. I just wanna play Violet again ;D hehe

Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat Status: AVAILABLE
So, I was thinking I'd rather enjoy a pirate story. It's so rare that I do any writing about pirates. And, I rather liked the idea of tying in another previous character of mine, Odette Moreau. Odette is a young woman who has inherited a bar in New Orleans from her mother, a former slave. She finds out that her father is really the man who once owned her mother. Odette was written for a story that never got off the ground. (My writing partner was banned shortly after starting this tale.) At the end of my first post, she hears a ruckus in her bar & goes to investigate. My thought is to have her captured (then? later? whichever) with the intent on making her a slave, despite her being free. Of course, once the captain of the ship sees her, he cannot let her go...not to anyone else, at least. But, she has nothing but contempt for him, naturally. You get where this is going. If you'd like to play with Odette (and even if you have a different story idea in mind, so long as it includes her), please let me know! She's a feisty one! ;)

A Little Bit of Magic Status: AVAILABLE
If you've ever read anything by Lawrence Watt-Evans, you may like this one. A woman has a spell cast upon her by a jealous rival turning her into a kitsune (just ears and tail...and a little kitsune magic ;) heh). She needs an incredibly rare article/item to get the spell reversed. Cue the guy who knows how to get stuff...So, she finds out there's a magic shop owner who is notorious for getting his hands on anything/everything you could want. He already has the item in his possession, even. So, she tries to use her magic to finagle the item from him. Little does she know, his shop (& him, by proxy) are protected against such things. She is immediately caught & when she begs him not to turn her in to the authorities and tells him her tale, he takes pity on her. But, only a little. He puts her into service at his shop and home, doing all the work he doesn't want to do. She begrudgingly goes along but still schemes to get the item. In the end? I don't know...maybe he falls for her and gives her the item out of love. Maybe he is cruel and sells the item, leaving her bereft, and then she must try to get the item from the buyer (who you would play, naturally)? Anything could happen...

Most Beloved Master (revamp) Status: ON HOLD
(This is another tale I was looking to revamp. Didn't get too far into it the first time. If you want to read the previous version, go here.) So, in this one, a man lives in a rural area (more than likely a farmer) and recently lost his wife. He goes about his daily life as before, but he is very depressed and lonely now that his love is gone. He has no one aside from his precious pet cat. She is always there for him to comfort him when he is in need of company. What he does not know is that his cat is special. She is a shapeshifter. He had rescued her while she was in cat form and she was so grateful that she chose to stay with him as his pet. With him being incredibly sad, she feels for him and decides to switch to human form, letting him “rescue” her again so that she may repay him in kind. Plot twists/tension: There would be limits on how long she can remain in human form, since her cat body is the one she was born with. Also, she would not want him to catch her switching back & forth. Etc., etc., I’m sure you get the point…

Lixue ~ the anthro snow leopard Status: ON HOLD
I've got a serious craving to play Lixue again. She is an anthro snow leopard character (yes, furry). Her original story was that Rikr had acquired her when she was a baby and she did not know anything of her people. He raised her and when she started to mature/go into heat things got...sticky. ;) I'd be willing to re-write her origins, or take it from there. Maybe she escaped her bonds and is on the run? Maybe she won her freedom & is looking to find her people? Maybe she has a new pet/slave of her own now? I'm open to discussions. I'd be willing to play F/F on this one, as well.

Power Struggles Status: AVAILABLE
A fairly typical storyline, this would involve a boss and a subordinate (setting can be anything, really) who end up switching roles in the bedroom. The stage would need to be set with the fact that the boss is the one on top (in the office, at least). And the affair would have to be clandestine, naturally. But, the underling would eventually take over in the bedroom, leading to much awkwardness in the workplace. *grins* Now, it doesn't matter to me who plays the boss, as I can switch fairly well, though I do tend to prefer to be dominant. Whoever plays the boss will be playing submissive in the bedroom, so keep that in mind. ;)

What Did I Do To My Little Girl? Status: AVAILABLE
Normally, I do not go for incest RPs, but...I've been kind of craving a daddy/daughter thing for a few weeks now. If the craving holds up, we'll see where it goes. (Obviously, this must stay within E's rules with regard to younger characters.) The idea I had in mind was that the mother died when the girl was younger and she took over taking care of her father. I'm thinking they live in a remote area or something where the dad isn't generally exposed to a lot of other women. So, the daughter has bloomed into a lovely young woman, and he cannot help but stare and desire her. Of course, he feels awful about this. However, one night, he has one too many beers (or some such) and attempts to have sex with her. (Whether successful or not is up for discussion.) Eventually, I would like it to be fully consensual, with him "teaching" her how to please him, etc. Open to ideas with regard to this one.

An Additional Note On Playing With My Former Characters
I tend to really bond with my characters, but they are not married to their original tales. So long as they are not currently in play in another RP, I'm happy to bring any one of them to life again, should you happen to take a fancy to one of them. Feel free to browse through them to see if there's a lovely lady or shapeshifter you may like to play with or some such. ;D
Kit's Former Characters

Cheers~
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Decrepitdan

I very much like this idea. I read your ons and offs and I feel like there are many stories we could write together. ;) For now though, I shall simply express an interest in playing both characters in your roleplay.

The one problem I had with the idea was, how is it that the woman doesnt know exactly how long her significant other Is gonna be gone? Im sure we can write around that, but I was wondering your thoughts.

Kitsunetsuki

Quote from: Decrepitdan on July 10, 2014, 06:34:36 PM
I very much like this idea. I read your ons and offs and I feel like there are many stories we could write together. ;) For now though, I shall simply express an interest in playing both characters in your roleplay.

The one problem I had with the idea was, how is it that the woman doesnt know exactly how long her significant other Is gonna be gone? Im sure we can write around that, but I was wondering your thoughts.

With regard to Shattered: That's the thing, she doesn't know that the guy she is sleeping with ISN'T her boyfriend. She thinks both men are one. The evil twin would come into play as the boyfriend wanting a "nooner" or some such. He'd see her on nights she wouldn't normally see the boyfriend in order to ensure his secret was safe. Of course, she would mention little things to the boyfriend when she sees him again (the real boyfriend), which would confuse the hell out of him. This is what would eventually cause him to accuse her of cheating. But, to her, she had been ever-faithful. It's a messed up twisted tale. I can't even remember how I thought it up, but I've held on to it for years now.

I'm gonna let this sit for a bit, but I will contact you regarding your interest in it soon. :D Thanks!
[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
Ideas (up-to-date)