News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Creators

Started by Silver, October 29, 2012, 12:12:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

This Game would tie into the story that I'm trying to do once again. The Woman With The Silver Hair

(Solo Game Plot)

Now here is my idea for how I see things going. In time Aurora would finally find someone else, a man who had survived but they would be just like her, hair and eyes matching in color, overly so. Once their fingers touched one another when emotions where at a high point, such as in sudden anger of the feeling of belonging once again. A feeling of sudden uneasiness would be felt by them both before everything around them just disappears. Within another world they would find themselves,or so they believed, for around them there would be no more signs of the destruction and horror they had been witnessed to.

---

(The start of the group game)

After some type of event, have you a flashing light appear or what have you the pair would appears into a formed of a circle, around them there would be other people who seemed to be just like them, having the same color of hair as well as eyes thing going on. Each color would seem to be there, never would there be two of the same. A person from the clouds above would come and explain that they all were the Gods and Goddess of the past reborn into the modern world so that the end could be witnessed and understood. Now the task of those who made up the circle was to make themselves ready so they could make the decision to make the world that they knew over again creating a new dawn or let everything remain as it currently was; in ruin.

I am open to any other ideas if any other people show great interest. But I will state right now that I still want that first part to played out as an one on one thread, it could actually be thought of as a prologue before any type of group game were to begin, so there is a good back-story already in place. And everyone else could do the same if they wished to as well; pair off and write. (It's what we are all here to do at the end of the day)

----

Once a discussion is started there will be more I can go over and  add as I have a very old notes section that I got to the middle of but never did finish.

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡