Black Crusade (cinematic / mostly freeform) - Recruitment reopened

Started by HairyHeretic, June 05, 2013, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kythia

So,another marine and a sorcerer.  This is, I'll wager, going just as Tzeentch planned.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Kythia on August 08, 2013, 04:49:37 PM
So,another marine and a sorcerer.  This is, I'll wager, going just as Tzeentch planned.
*cackles* Oh how little you truly suspect!!!  :o
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs | Canon in Red
I move the stars for no one.

HairyHeretic

The 41st Millenium is unforgiving, and the number of our Heretics has dwindled. Who would join themselves alongside the decadent Slaaneshi nobleman and the Heretek Magos? You still have a hulk to explore and escape, and immortality awaits those worthy of it.

Recruitements once again open. Please sign your name in blood (your own or someone elses, we're not picky) if you're interested :)
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Empyrean

I never played Warhammer 40k, but I see a lot of references to it over on Tv Tropes. I think I'd be interested. The psyker class seems interesting, maybe one dedicated to Nurgle or Slaanesh. I'll do a little more reading on the Chaos gods but those are the two who seem most interesting to me. Would that work?

HairyHeretic

We already have a Slaaneshi noble, so a Slaaneshi psycher would probably fit right in.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Baalborn87

Empyrean

Okay. I can make a Slanneshi psyker. What should I know coming in as far as what's going on/what's already happened?

HairyHeretic

Short version is you were captured by the Inquisition. You awake coming out of a stasis pod, and it looks like the ship has been decaying / deserted / derelict for quite a while.

As we're going mostly freeform, feel free to come up with whatever sort of background and powers/gear would suit the character. I'll give a yay or nay on it, then you can jump in.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Empyrean

Okay. I'm speedreading on what powers and such are available. I think I have an idea for a background already.

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die