Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Farandole Amira: Lawful Good 19yo Human (Variant) Female Wizard (Evoker) 1. 

Two generations ago, Donvan Rinaldi was one of the most celebrated bards in the land.  While tales of his adventuring heroics and breeding of hybrids are probably exaggerated--though not patently false--many elders of the court remember his keyboard performances with tears in their eyes. 

18 years ago, Donovan retired to a temple in a out of the way town with a ginger haired baby girl to raise her and spend his old age glorifying the gods with music. 

That girl's name was Rhapsody Rhinaldi.  She had a happy childhood pursuing higher education and musical greatness at the feet of her father and several of his lovers who took a hand in her care.  (She frequently had several mothers at once, but none of them ever gave her a sister or brother and the legendary products of her father's virile youth never appeared.) 

At the age of 13, a band of (demons?) sacked the town and raised the temple to the ground.  Rhapsody only survived because her father sent her away with a spell of teleportation. 

Determined to start a new life she traveled to the capitol.  There, under the name Farendole Amira, she worked hard as a musician and sometimes manual laborer to put herself through wizarding college.  Though she could have surrendered her virginity for a princely sum, she refused to risk pregnancy interfering with her ambition to become an arcmage.  Upon graduating at the age of 19, she was given four beautiful focusing bracelets by her professors and began to travel the world to put her magic to the test! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

Quote from: Arcanist on April 19, 2022, 11:06:10 PM
Could be more than 1 bard

True. As I understand things, there is going to be more than one party.

My concern is that there will be two very, very simular bards. Two female Half-elf bards who were going to be either orphans, or institutionalized  as children with almost certainly similar abilities and probably spells when it's said and done.

I'm revamping my bard to, I hope,keep the two from confusing things or becoming redundant in some way.

I tend, somehow, to create characters that end up not having very much to do because everyone else can do the same things and want to do those things themselves. I just don't want to create another character that will have very little to do and/or be redundant. If any of that makes sense?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Laughing Hyena

Veulura? Who said anything about facing the dragon? All I'd do is switch to turn based mode enter the cavern, pick up the goods switch to real time and run back the way I came. Emerald Island has nothing on me.

In short, I recognized that reference.

Blinkin

WHIP...

Name: Tari Gravante
Class: Bard
Level: 1st
HP: 10
AC: 14
Notable Skills:

Notable Skills: Acrobatics, Deception, Persuation, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Thieve Tools.

Backstory:

Although Tari has always been a little free with both her affections and the definition of ‘legal,’ Her formative years may be the cause of many of her quirky behaviors.

To say that her early life was difficult might be aptly compared to saying Mead is sweet. Brought into the unsuspecting world in the back room of a bordello by little more than a child herself, Tari’s life began  with little in the way of advantage; no girl should ever be born, much less raised in a whore house! This, however may explain why she is often considered free with her affections.

It didn’t take very long to realize that Tari would be an exceptionally beautiful girl, while her mother may have been turing tricks, As soon as Tari was old enough to run, she smuggled a not insignificant amounts of smaller, valuable items for the whore house’s other business; the acquisition of valuable trinkets… she was a pretty good pick pocket as well. At least until she got caught trying to steal from an old bard.

Rather than have her arrested and possibly hung, he saw something in the beautiful young woman and took her under his wing… for a lot of sex, he taught her a trade that would lead her to the most unexpected locations.

A few years later, her benefactor unleashed her onto an unsuspecting world as a bard of no little skill.

I'm not sure how, or if any magic items beyond a collar is being handled, so some things may need to be updated.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

pdragon

Mother Yati
Name: Yati Jacht
Class: Warlock (Celestial)
Race: Goblin ('Dhampir')

Group: Epesh or Veulura

Curses: Increased Libido, Bound Familiar, Broodmother

Backstory: Yati hails from Epesh, born and raised in a humble farming town that supplied one of the larger cities. Her parents were reformed goblin raiders turned farm hands, who worked hard to establish themselves as part of the community. They managed to get by well enough, until the demon horde came knocking at their doors.

With but a handful of guards to their name, her town was barely a pit stop for the pillaging devils, and all were either slaughtered or enslaved. Yati managed to escape the initial attack, but when a patrol of demons found her hiding in the forest it seemed to be the end for her. That was when her savior arrived, Lucifel, angel of 'love'. The celestial being offered to save her from the demons, and bestow her with great power, and Yati agreed without a thought.

However this power came with a price. Her patron was an angel of love, and there was no greater love than that of a mother, and the young goblin would become a living symbol of that love. Yati was to become the Heaven's Sow, the Mother of Angels, the Divine Broodmare. Her body was warped by Lucifel's divine magics, turning her into a perfect breeding vessel, making her capable of bearing countless children. To ensure she fulfilled her divine purpose, the angel also "blessed" her with an innate need for seed. Sex and cum are now as food and water to her, she literally needs them to survive, and thus cannot stray from her duty as a breeder.

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

c0i9z

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Kaysha
Class: Fighter
Race: Orc

Group: Veulura by preference, but not particular on it.

Curse: Pheromone (Goblins and elves)

Backstory: Kaysha, the Great Kaysha was born... somewhere, some far away orc tribe that she hardly even remembers anymore and very much no longer cares for. More important is what happened after she left it, lured away by  the promises of a recruiter for a gladiatorial circuit. And, perhaps surprising for that sort of story, the promises were actually fulfilled. Years, she passed a a gladiator, learning the craft and indulging in all that was good to an orc like herself. Fights! Men and women of all races! Food and drink plenty! Of course, she didn't make much in terms of actual coin, and she was very likely being taken advantage of in that regards, but she hardly cared as she passed carefree, orcish days. That was, until one of her many lovers, quite unfairly, to Kaysha's mind, took jealous offence at Kaysha's propensity for bedding any and all she took a fancy to and cursed her with... well, Kaysha hardly considered it to be a curse, to make every plump goblin and naughty elf in her vicinity wildly lustful towards her. It did, however, cause quite a stir during her next match, where, halfway through the bout, the grounds were suddenly rushed by a large portion of the audience. The resulting orgy, while Kaysha considered it to be a marked improvement over their regular show, became enough of a scandal, once most of the participants came to their senses, to drive Kaysha our of the circuit. A setback, to be sure, but one she took in stride as she set out to find for herself a new place where she could partake in all that was good and orcish.

Character Sheet

Name: Kaysha; Level: 1
Background: Gladiator; Alignment: Chaotic Neutral;
Race: Orc ; Class: Fighter
Str: 18 ; Dex: 13 ; Con: 16 ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 11 ; Cha: 12
AC: 17 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 13 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Martial
Tools: Disguise Kit, Drum
Skills: Acrobatics, Performance, Athletics, Perception, Survival, Animal Handling
Armor: All Armor, Shields

Languages: Common, Orc

Inventory: Chain Mail, Greataxe, Halberd, Trident, Light Crossbow, 20 bolts, Explorer's pack, costume,

Money:
15g

-Racial Traits-
Darkvision. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Aggressive. As a bonus action, you can move up to your speed toward an enemy of your choice that you can see or hear. You must end this move closer to the enemy than you started.
Powerful Build. You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.

Ability Score Increase: Str (+2) and Constitution (+1)
Skill: Gains proficiency in Survival, Animal Handling

-Class Features-

Fighting Style: Defense (+1 to AC)
Second Wind: Use a Bonus Action to Regain (1d10+Fighter Level) worth of hit points. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.
Action Surge: Can take another action on top of your regular action and possible bonus action. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.

-Background-

Gladiator

Entertainer Routines: Gladiator, actor, tumbler

By Popular Demand: You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

Personality: I'm a hopeless romantic, always searching for that "special someone."
Ideal: The world is in need of new ideas and bold action.
Bond: I idolize a hero of the old tales and measure my deeds against that person's.
Flaw: A scandal prevents me from ever going home again. That kind of trouble seems to follow me around.

Laughing Hyena

Aldrich of Gunn ; Chaotic Good ; 20 year old Human (Variant) ; Male Fighter

Group: Epesh or Veulura

Born of a union between Veulura and Epesh nobility, Aldrich is the son of the longstanding champion Alwin of Gunn and a fellow longtime champion Valeria of Moonglow. Both were knights of the respective realms and each competed time and again in jousts and melee tourneys.

Facing one another in the arena on horse back and on foot, their bouts were back and forth with the bitter rivals representing the two kingdoms and feverish fans. For those of noble blood it was a chance to increase their wealth and for royalty it was a chance to gain face. This culminated in climatic fashion in a duel with swords with the victor claiming the other as spoils of battle. But when both veteran heroes stripped off parts of their armor and vigorously settled their feud not with steel but with vigor, it derailed the war via champions.

Copulation within the public eye lead to thunderous applause and political complications as neither nation truly upped the other. None the less the two champions married away from prying eyes and shortly after they had their firstborn son. His youth was spent enjoying thr stories of his parents and in lster years going to see other tournaments. This was where he picked up a vice for gambling and for succulent flesh when he came of age. However it was time to follow in his parents footsteps.

Much like his father and mother he had a talent for melee. Unfortunately he was still young and untested in the rigors of combat. Betting on himself left him without his horse, and his lance and sword were sold to give himself some emergency funding. Looking for a new line of work to restore his funds and get back into the tournaments, he seeks adventure.

Character Sheet
Name: Aldrich of Gunn ; Level: 1
Background: Noble ; Alignment: Chaotic Good ;
Race: V. Human ; Class: Fighter
Str: 16 ; Dex: 14 (13) ; Con: 16 (15) ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 11 ; Cha: 12
AC: 17 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 13 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Martial
Tools: Dragon Tiles (Gaming Set)
Skills: Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Persuasion, Perception
Armor: All Armor, Shields

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin

-Feats-

Polearm Master: Can use Bonus Action when attacking with a glaive, halberd, pike or quarterstaff to attack with the opposite end of the weapon. It deals 1d4 blunt damage on hit. Other creatures provoke an attack of opportunity when they enter your weapons reach.

Inventory: Chain Mail, Shield, Pike, Handaxe (2), Explorer's Pack, Fine Clothes, Candle, Dragon Tiles Set, Dice Set, Signet Ring, Scroll of Pedigree, Manacles and Collar (Basically 2 Manacles), Scroll Case, Soap, Silk Rope (50ft), Purse (25 gp)

Money: 7 gp, 4 sp, 7 cp

-Curses-

- Size King [Girth]: Your penis is 1 size larger than normal (length or girth). Your precum allows you to safely fuck females of your size (if girth chosen) or impale smaller females on your cock (if length chosen)

- Enhanced Cum, you cum harder and longer than ever. You do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times

-Racial Traits-

Ability Score Increase: Dexterity (+1) and Constitution (+1)
Skill: Gains proficiency in Animal Handling
Feat: You gain the Polearm Master feat

-Class Features-

Fighting Style: Defense (+1 to AC)
Second Wind: Use a Bonus Action to Regain (1d10+Fighter Level) worth of hit points. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.
Action Surge: Can take another action on top of your regular action and possible bonus action. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.

-Background-

Noble

Position of Privilege: You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be where you are. Common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

Personality: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
Ideal: I must prove rlthat I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.
Bond: The common folk must see me as a hero to the people.
Flaw: I have an Insatiable Desire to Carnal Pleasures

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

Chulanowa

Is there still space in this? And if so, must the curse be randomly chosen? (And if so, could I reroll a 9-13? Bleck)

Hexed

Three starting areas so potentially lots of space to go Chulanowa!

Should have my stuff up sometime after work today hopefully. But couple questions. :D

How does multiclassing work with the trainers? And for that matter since it seems optional is multiclassing even allowed?

Also with trainers and purchasable magic books are casters able to swap their spells known easier or still have to wait for level ups to swap?

The collars. As magic items what do they even do? Is the magic just to prove they're authentic?

And speaking of collars what does a red collar mean beyond a lot of folk probably won't even bother talking to one wearing it?

mjrbatou

Quote from: Hexed on April 21, 2022, 06:06:57 AM
Three starting areas so potentially lots of space to go Chulanowa!

Should have my stuff up sometime after work today hopefully. But couple questions. :D

How does multiclassing work with the trainers? And for that matter since it seems optional is multiclassing even allowed?

Also with trainers and purchasable magic books are casters able to swap their spells known easier or still have to wait for level ups to swap?

The collars. As magic items what do they even do? Is the magic just to prove they're authentic?

And speaking of collars what does a red collar mean beyond a lot of folk probably won't even bother talking to one wearing it?
Multiclassing is like specialized training sessions to maintain what a character knows while teaching them something both new and different.  The price is based more on character level than any given level in a class.  Multiclassing into or out of a casting class will adjust the training costs since the caster has to purchase their spells rather than learn them for free.

Bards, Sorcerers, and Warlocks still have a maximum number of spells known.  Every time they read a new spell book to learn a new spell they're either filling an empty spell known slot, or they are replacing an already known spell to make room for the new one.
Every caster that prepares their spells each day can learn as many as they wish, they just won't be able to reread a spell book for a spell they already know and they can't prepare more for the day than they could normally.

After some extra thought, the collars were more for games that had an existing/stronger slaver guild.  The magic was so they'd be attunable to the wearer and leave them collarless if it were ever lost or stolen.
While collarless an adult would legally be considered a wild animal free to capture and do whatever with...but I'm not so sure that works here.  Let's ignore the collars for this world.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 20, 2022, 06:25:10 AM
Veulura? Who said anything about facing the dragon? All I'd do is switch to turn based mode enter the cavern, pick up the goods switch to real time and run back the way I came. Emerald Island has nothing on me.

In short, I recognized that reference.
I kill the dragon 100% of the time, thankfully it's not using true D&D rules.

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 21, 2022, 02:18:47 AM
Is there still space in this? And if so, must the curse be randomly chosen? (And if so, could I reroll a 9-13? Bleck)
Just add whatever you want to your character, just remember that any you pick during creation are permanent.  No level of remove curse, dispel magic, or anything else will remove it.

Blinkin

One more try at asking a question.

I must be missing something, or it just hasn't been asked, but how do you determine the price for a new spell, training cost and process of leveling? I tend to get caught up in the little things before I actually need to know the answers.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Blinkin on April 21, 2022, 12:23:28 PM
One more try at asking a question.

I must be missing something, or it just hasn't been asked, but how do you determine the price for a new spell, training cost and process of leveling? I tend to get caught up in the little things before I actually need to know the answers.
The shop tier determines availability of spells, better spells are in more dangerous locations, but the actual spells available at any given time will be semi randomized.  The costs grow pretty quickly for purchasing spells but the spell books can be found as treasure as well, then read or sold.

Leveling up will take 8 game days per session (during a single montage post) and will cost a character about 250,000 gold to reach level 20.  Casters will have their leveling costs reduced to about 40%, 100,000 gold, so they can purchase their spells, with the exception of legendary 9th level spells that will have to be found from quests themselves.  I know that is a lot of gold but fewer items should be purchased so estimated wealth by level should be able to handle that, if not then it's easy to add more loot to compensate.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Hexed

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 21, 2022, 11:22:33 AM
Multiclassing is like specialized training sessions to maintain what a character knows while teaching them something both new and different.  The price is based more on character level than any given level in a class.  Multiclassing into or out of a casting class will adjust the training costs since the caster has to purchase their spells rather than learn them for free.

Bards, Sorcerers, and Warlocks still have a maximum number of spells known.  Every time they read a new spell book to learn a new spell they're either filling an empty spell known slot, or they are replacing an already known spell to make room for the new one.
Every caster that prepares their spells each day can learn as many as they wish, they just won't be able to reread a spell book for a spell they already know and they can't prepare more for the day than they could normally.

After some extra thought, the collars were more for games that had an existing/stronger slaver guild.  The magic was so they'd be attunable to the wearer and leave them collarless if it were ever lost or stolen.
While collarless an adult would legally be considered a wild animal free to capture and do whatever with...but I'm not so sure that works here.  Let's ignore the collars for this world.

Been really tempted to add a single (maybe more) levels in Fathomless Warlock so good to know the rules for multiclassing.

And yeah, wasn't trying to break the spells known limit, just seemed like a good way to try spells one isn't sure about. If you don't like it just pick a book of a different spell and train it out! :D

Wait... reread? Are the books not one and done items but permanent, multi use things?

The collars do sound like something for a more slave based game. Could have been fun. :D
And doesn't stop us from just wearing collars on our own.

And bleh. got side tracked today so didn't get char posted. :(

Vreski

Hi everyone! Is there still room for one more? I'm very interested in joining this game from what I have read. I'm thinking of playing a barbarian minotaur or a monk tiefling. Both would be futa. I'll post some pics below. I'll go with whomever everyone likes better.

NSFW pics of Futa Minotaur Barbarian

NSFW pics of Futa Tiefling Monk

Victoria Silverhoof would be my Tieflings name and I've had a generalized background for them, that I can refit to this world. I've been wanting to play them for a while now. I don't have a name or backstory in mind for my Minotaur yet though.

Arcanist

Frankly I like the monk and as you said, there is already a backstory.
I believe there is a Barbarian Orc Futu around too. I think

Nope I lied! Ignore me....I think that there was thought of one.

Vreski

I think they're a fighter. Here's a summary of Victoria's background, set in the forgotten realms, but I can change that. Veulura sounds like where I would like to start out.

Victoria was born in Oakhurst, where she lived for a short time, before her parents were killed by marauding orcs, on a trip to Neverwinter. Orphaned, Victoria grew up in Neverwinter. Life in an orphanage, was a life of hard knocks for Victoria. To get by, she picked up pick pocketing. As she grew up, she grew up tough as nails. Older, she picked up fighting as her means of making a living, participating in illegal fighting rings. She found she could make even more money throwing fights, so she did a little of that, but it didn't sit well with her.

For a little bit, Victoria tried being a tavern wench and bouncer, for a tavern, the Blue Goblin, in one of the more seedier parts of Never Winter. She got good tips there and continued to participate in the illegal fighting rings on the side. When war broke out, she took up work as a mercenary. More recently, she has done some work, escorting caravans.

Arcanist

Now you just have to pick up a curse or two.

Yay! Another orphan :) Might even come from the same one

Opale

Here it goes :)

Character sheet
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Jalia Wetkiss ; Level: 1
Background: Outlander ; Alignment: Chaotic Good ;
Race: Wood Elf ; Class: Warlock (Archfey)
Str: 10 ; Dex: 14 (12) ; Con: 15 ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 14 (13) ; Cha: 16
AC: 12 ; HD: 1d8 ; hp: 10 ; Speed: 35ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow, Longbow
Tools: Musical Instrument (Flute)
Skills: Athletics, Deception, Nature, Perception, Survival
Armor: Light Armor

Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan

Inventory: Light Crossbow (20 bolts), Bone Spear, Antler Daggers (x2) Staff, Leather Armor, Componet Pouch, Dungeoneers Pack, Flute, Hunters Trap, Trophy (Deer Helmet), Travelers Clothes, Belt Pouch

Money: 10 gp

-Curses-

- Pheromones x2 : Beasts & Monstrosities (animals plus creatures like centaurs and minotaurs, with other less humanoid shaped creatures)
- Nudist
- Increased Libido
- Helping Hand
- Stretchy (mostly for the monstrosities)
- Bimbo

-Racial Traits-

Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2 and Wisdom +1
Darkvision: Can see in dim light as if it was brightly lit within 60ft, or in total darkness as if it was dim light within 60ft
Fey Ancestry: You have advantages on saving throws against being charms and magic cannot put you to sleep.
Trance: Instead of sleeping for 8 hours, you meditate in a semi concious state for 4 hours to receive the same benefits of rest.
Fleet of Foot: Base Speed increases to 35ft
Mask of the Wild: Can hide easily within natural phenomena. (Heavy Rain, Falling Snow, Light Foliage, etc)

-Class Features-

Otherworldly Patrons: The Archfey
Fey Presence: Can charm or frighten creatures 10ft around you until your next turn. Cannot use again until short or long rest.

-Pact Magic-

Spell Save DC: 13 (8 + [3] Cha + [2] Proficiency)
Spell Attack Modifier: +5 ([3] Cha + [2] Proficiency)
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast (1d10 force damage), Prestidigiation
Spells Known: Charm Person, Sleep (5d8 hp foes put to sleep.)
Spells Slots: 1
Slot Level: 1st

-Background-

Outlander

Origin: Pilgrim (Shaman)

Personality: I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of pups.
Ideal: Life is like the seasons, in constant change and we must change with it.
Bond: My tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
Flaw: There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.

euanthe

Hi! Definitely interested if this is still open!

I've rolled a 21, so it's: '20-24 - Cursed by __, you must satisfy your deity each day or suffer a punishment.'

Not sure if I chose the deity or the DM does, either way, I was thinking of a Futanari, Paladin of that deity. If Epesh or Veulura, probably a Yuan-Ti, if Amilen probably Minotaur or Troll. I've put in a couple of images of Yuan-ti that might suit (some seem to have snake-tails, some legs, open to either option depending on what DM and players find sexiest). Depending on what the implications of 'cursed by' are, I might - if allowed, roll a second curse.

snaketail example

legs example

pdragon

I'd go with the first one. Sexy futa snake lady sounds awesome.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

mjrbatou

@Hexed
Spell books are single use items, I meant that if your character already knows fireball they won't be able to make any cosmetic alterations to the spell if they read the second book.  Now if your character reads the book anyways it will be consumed but with no effect, effectively wasting it.

@Vreski
I prefer teiflings myself but there'll be restrictions on playable continents for either character.
Epesh has a kill order on tieflings because of the demonic invasion and minotaurs are generally extremely violent - 'she' could have escaped the males in Kreigspire after their abuse got to be too much for her.  The females are treated as prisoners inside the cities castle, breeding stock for the males.
Veulura has minotaurs pretty much the same as Epesh though I don't have their home available offhand.
Amilen minotaurs live in Ravage Roaming, their home is an underground maze called Balthazar's Lair and every one of them is friendly to other races.

Also, if Victoria looks like the pic then she'd need 'freaky cock' for the equine member and 'Size Queen' if she wants it that big...

@euanthe
Given the choice I tend towards serpentine tails.
Amilen does have multi armed snake women that live in Garrote Gorge, so both the humans and dragons living there will be neutral to unfriendly towards her.  There is also a merchant looking for their serpentine hides...  Otherwise she can go pretty much anywhere without trouble (unless she causes it).

The Cursed by ___ will depend on her oath more than a specific deity.  It effectively does something that makes adventuring inconvenient, like a good deity/Oath of Redemption will severely penalize the paladin if they don't accept their foes surrender or take an action against a creature that's rated as 'easy' or 'medium' against that paladin.  I am currently assuming the effects of a Bestow Curse spell (no save, unlimited duration) with special requirements to lift that instance of the curse.

I may have missed someone but here's the potential player list so far:
       Half elf Bard - Melissa Mistwinter (Arcanist)
       Human Wizard - Farandole Amira (Muse)
       (Human?) Bard - Tari Gravante (Blinkin)
       Goblin Warlock - Yati Jacht (pdragon)
Futa Orc Fighter - Kaysha (c0i9z)
Male Human Fighter - Aldrich of Gunn (Laughing Hyena)
       Wood elf Warlock - Jalia Wetkiss (Opale)
       (Chulanowa)
       (Hexed)
Futa (Vreski)
       (euanthe)

That's enough to start on 2 continents, or 3 if the other interested players post characters (aiming for 3-5 per continent)

Blinkin

I'm almost done with Tari; She's a human varient. I'm not sure how armor and custom weapons will work with this one, since it seems that less is more and simple leather armoris too much for this type of game and I've reskinned the daggers as bladed fans and a whip as a bladed scarf. The stats of the weapons are identical to the original in all respects, so I left the price as the same. Is there a belly button ring of armor?lol Or can we get a tattoo of... whatever it's called, free?

Oh, the curses:

Rolled: Prettyface/ empty head
Chosen: Stretchy. She's built for sex, but as slow as a box of rocks. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.