News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ninjas versus Muggers

Started by Pumpkin Seeds, May 22, 2010, 06:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/05/20/would-be-muggers-in-australia-thwarted-by-ninjas/

Sad thing is these guys will forever be the muggers who got their ass kicked by ninjas.

Scribbles

Glad to see some justice but this line still had me laughing:

"The ninjas gave chase but could not catch the assailants."

Pfft, ninjas these days...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Oniya

From another article:

QuoteMr Soto said it took the three assailants a few moments to realise what was going on. When they did, they shot off. ''You should have seen their faces when they saw us in ninja gear coming towards them,'' he said.

Yeah, I'd like to see their trousers when they were put into prison garb.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Galanthor

Shiver me timbers, another point why ninjas are better then pirates, will still stay loyal to the pirates!