[MUL] M/F Dragons & Damsels

Started by Dalia, August 24, 2009, 08:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalia

Dragons & damsels; make-believe has never been this fun.

I am looking for a male dragon for female damsels, but if you are a female writer wanting to write males, that is fine by me. I'd prefer a more historic earth feeling in terms of setting for all the following (no elves, magic, etc). If you'd like for your dragon to be able to shift to human form, that's completely acceptable.

The Adolescent - taken
Shifting: Your choice. Think grizzly sized creature.

-Young and fiery, you find yourself in the grips of a growing need that have reduced you to the status of a long running joke among the more mature members of your brood. Mating is ever on your mind - from the setting the sun to the crack of dawn. The thoughts posses and torment you with escalating frustration, but you'll not be strong enough to compete for females for centuries to come - a painful reality of which your older and more developed brothers never fail to remind you. One night during a raid on an expanding village encroaching on your kind's territories, you do the unthinkable: you abduct a human female - a vile simple minded creature with whom you are barred from any contact save combat and consumption. Even once you reach the dark secluded shelter of a mountain cave, you know the folly and the danger of your betrayal. She is nothing but a simple peasant girl, but as you look at her, your great muscles tighten and tremble with desire.

The Sea Dragon - taken
Shifting: obligatory. Think ship sized beast.

Your kind is dying and your numbers dwindling. Your mate died ages ago, and you sing your sad song of longing beneath the waves but know no one will answer. It has been thousands of years of bleak solitude. You are older then your land dwelling cousins, and know more about the working of the world then any human could hope to fathom. You're not surprised to see one of their ships being tossed aimlessly about in the clutches of a storm, and when they call out for help, you answer if for no other reason then to find a brief reprieve from the loneliness. You discover the captain of the vessel has been reckless and taken a young maid aboard,  her feminine energies angering the sea. There is no choice. She must be cast into the sea, or the working ship and all its men will perish. Falling to his knees, the captain begs for an alternative -to spare the girl that is his daughter. Some ancient memory inside you stirs at this display - of what it was like to care for another more then oneself. You form an agreement with the captain. You will take the girl to your lair and keep her there for one years time until he returns with a passenger ship.Your home is not the bleak wet cave the girl suspected, but a vast and empty underwater palace. Some room are brimming with shinning crystal and gold, while others have been left to ruin. Her wonder is strangely charming, but you keep a cool distance. She'll be gone in nothing more then a single turn of seasons, and you will be alone again.

(this one would probably work best with a shifter, simply because I imagine the ancient dragon being massive)

The Dark Drake - open
Shifting: Your choice. Think over sized panther, sleek and broad chested. 

Dominant, feral and nigh-insatiable, your burning quest for females is fueled by a thirst for knowledge as much as flesh. Your existence has been one dedicated to the curious pleasure to be given and taken from humans. Every female taken is an experiment, a puzzle to be unlocked. You've found inducing fear usually heightens your pleasure, so you keep your morsels on a quivering edge, promising death when a release awaits them - after all, you've been known to come back for seconds. Tonight it would seem your policy has served you well. You can see her though the reeds, tilting a vessel into the lake to gather water. You caught her here two years ago, and she's returned this still night as if in offering herself up to you.   

More to come.

ABitOffTheWall

Can your idea of dragons take human form?  Either way, I think "The Adolescent" is interesting.  If they can't, I'm still interested, I'd just need some briefing on the, er, logistics of such a situation.  I'd think most dragons would be much larger than humans.
My Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=8432
Game Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61048.0
I will love you forever if you give me something Mass Effecty

Dalia

Quote from: ABitOffTheWall on August 25, 2009, 12:57:39 AM
Can your idea of dragons take human form?  Either way, I think "The Adolescent" is interesting.  If they can't, I'm still interested, I'd just need some briefing on the, er, logistics of such a situation.  I'd think most dragons would be much larger than humans.

Ha! Your wording is all kinds of amusing. Love it. But you raise good questions, and I've got similar ones from others.

As I said above "If you'd like for your dragon to be able to shift to human form, that's completely acceptable." And in some cases, I'd prefer it. With the ancient sea dragon for instance, I imagine him as being a massive creature dwarfing ships... so some shifting would be logistically necessary. 

With the adolescent being much, much younger, he could technically perform as either a dragon or human. It's entirely your preference. I'd enjoy it either way. In fact, he'd likely be a little clumsier in human form, which would make it all the more endearing/frustrating for the poor fellow.

I'll update the list with recommendations on shifting.