Incest anybody?

Started by RPFan01, April 22, 2006, 01:58:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPFan01

Looking to develop a story line was thinking medieval/fantasy..

Was thinking something along these lines:

well, a family.. royal family who rules over the lands.. only a pure blood royal can rule.. well being as such after so many generations there are only like 3 or 4 pure bloods left.. the daughter.. the father.. and one other relative.. an uncle.. however the daughter has a younger brother (not by much, maybe a year) who is a half blood.. who is really disgusted with his father.. and wants nothing to do with the kingdom so he leaves.. (maybe to return later)

Though, this is just a rough draft, willing to modify it in any way.. just looking for a fun story
Warning: This user can be volatile, approach with caution.

Ons/Offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4570.0

Muse

Good luck to you, but the only incest that really turns me on is sisters.  (Especialy twins.) 

I must say that has a lot of potential, though. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

RPFan01

well as i said, im open to most anything.. though im pretty stuck on the medieval/fantasy setting.. doesnt have to be that story though

Ons/Offs

Zaer Darkwail

Well, I could play uncle so long I am not close relative to wife or the daughter. I thinked I am okay whit that my char who is uncle is brother of the husband who haves wife and daughter, but not other way around. But then I would demand in this sort of game there would be no rape but seduction and flirt and perhaps a mistake doned in dark etc. I would not want be part of game where any relative rapes or abuses other relative :(.

Natalie C. Barney

We could make the only fertile youn woman a flaming homosexual that wants nothing to do with men and a protective mother that won't let the men abuse her little girl- since she also wants her. Could be fun as the men try to get into her dress- would they kidnap her, hire a wizard to make a love potion or find some other means to take care of business.

Sounds Shakespearian...I'd play the mother maybe a witch. Who was workingwith other to destroy the family line and almost is there after a major use of magic to make her in the womb a flaming homosexual. And her daughter is so damned hot!  ;)
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Zaer Darkwail

Then it would go near to rape situation, if especially if daughter kicks every prince candidates balls into throat (temperament egual to new year sky rocket XD) and makes every prince to back off and all have scrolled trough and no one wants the daughter but line must continue. It would sound intresting if mother would be a witch but I think she is merely hating the family line and plans keep that it dies away along whit her daughter (whom she loves but hopes she never 'breed' for this family like she did).

Natalie C. Barney

Well since she must breed with her father, uncle or half-brother no princes would be around. But they would have to get creative to bed her from a sleep drug and just doing it, a love potions so she is willing and the after effects might take the edge off the homosexuality spell enough they might get her to be willing again or bedding the rescuing half-brother after the natural desires take over. Doesn't have to be rough rape and since in most cases she'd be seen as the property of the father would have little protection. Save a witch mother with her own plans and a brother that would want to carry her away. With both her father and mother after the couple.
"Why should a woman dress like the enemy."
Natalie Clifford Barney

D&D Shadows & Shades: ~Yeskarra, Bard~
Serenity-Tales of the Chasseur ~Saranii Jannu, Registered Companion~

Zaer Darkwail

It can be said there were princes but she rejected them strongly and family runned out options. In either case it sounds fine the drugging, spell casting or potion force drinking to make her willing partner, but problem being more that she does not become fertile (thanks mother pouring antri-pregnancy herbs into tea secretly) and the scenes taking over and over again.

RPFan01

Well im thinking along the lines of it going seduction wise.. IE: her father would pressure her a bit.. so he is kind of the 'bad guy' of the story.. and i was thinking the uncle.. you know brother of the king, would have been the nice one.. the one who she always went to for comfort.. since her brother.. the only other one she ever got along with was no longer around.. which was her half-brother.. now ofcourse at a later state, when word reaches him of whats going on in the kingdom, (which id imagine that the uncle would send word.. since he is the only one who knows how to contact the boy) he could return, to try to save his sister.. in other words.. not looking for it to be pure sex, actually looking for it to be drawn out into a story with slow seduction/falling in love

Ons/Offs