Kiss the Avatar Above You

Started by Milanthe, April 21, 2009, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

You shouldn't encourage me. -winks, completes the wrapping, intends not to let go and continues to kiss him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Daelen

Chuckles softly, dipping down and kissing her neck.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Harley Quinn

Preying on my weakness is so unfair.  Except... that's not a complaint.  -quivers and hangs onto him more tightly, while tilting her head back-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Daelen

'Kisses' her neck, just how she knows I like to

Harley Quinn

-knowing smile, basks in that kiss and quickly loses herself in it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Daelen

Kisses her skin all the way back to her lips and kissing them firmly

Harley Quinn

-softly moans and returns the kiss hungrily-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Daelen

Growls at her hunger and bites her lip, kissing her deeply.

Harley Quinn

She loves to hear that growl of his, but winces slightly as he bites her lip, whispering, "Careful," just before continuing on, kissing him passionately.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Daelen

"Always am." Grins softly, continuing our passionate kiss.

Harley Quinn

"I may just have to test that, since there may come a time when I don't want you to be so careful."  Smiles and then continues on, her fingers gripping his hair as she kisses him.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Daelen

Grins as she grabs my hair, kissing her still deeply before pulling back and whispering. "Why don't we go somewhere I don't have to be so careful?"

Harley Quinn

A smile slowly forms and she slides a hand down to take hold of his hand, lacing his fingers with her own as she turns to lead him away.

(Now I can answer what you've been waiting for.  Sorry.  Again.  :-[  It will be there in a few minutes.)
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-And Goblin jumps on Daelen's shoulders and kisses Harley on the cheek, destroying their moment of passion-

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Climbs off his shoulders, grabs your hand, and takes you out for the night of your life-

Harley Quinn

(lol)

-has night of her life, kisses him-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Harley kisses Goblin while the police are arresting him for throwing a stool at a stripper-

Harley Quinn

-thinks, why do I always wind up in the company of violent men? tries to give an excuse to the police for his behavior, so that they'll consider letting him go-
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-Stripper waves Goblins wallet and gives the middle finger. Goblins biffs a rock at her busting her skull open- Dumb bitch, that's my wallet. -Police taser Goblin and throw him in back seat- Police- Sorry ma'am, this Goblin is obviously insane.

Harley Quinn

-rips the wallet from the strippers hand and knocks her out, looks horrified when Greeny is tased and thrown in the back seat-  Oh, like that's a bad thing!  -knocks the one cop out, too- 
Ons/Offs - Absences

JerichoMyers

-S.W.A.T team is in pursuit- Run run run run run RUN! -Throws Dolly in passenger seat and ends up in high speed chase with a S.W.A.T van full of midgets-

Harley Quinn

-didn't even see Dolly anywhere until he threw her in the passenger seat, but it figures, always left behind to fend for herself and will inevitably be the one to take the fall, winding up in Arkham yet again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

BraveEarth

Lira

gives the cute bug a kiss  :-*