Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 01, 2015, 09:25:21 PM
Oh my god, if you guys just gave me a partial spoiler for a movie I'm not seeing until tomorrow, I swear I will kill you both the following night phase and make it look like a random attack.

O.o

Makes note to avoid spoilers next time...I knew it wasn't poison...^_^
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

AffablyEvil

Today, on Werewolves: Ceralilly and Queenie is dead. Nobody knows who did it.

Excitement.

Drama.

Shock.

Suspense.

Stay tuned, as we return to:

Whose Poison Was It Anyway.

(Alternative title: Whose claws were it anyway)
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

And so my writing begins.

yugi006

Actually Vera's last post brings up a point. During past deaths no such descriptions have stated how they died yet the latest deaths says Queenie was mauled while no injuries were spotted on Ceralily. Are we allowed to assume Ceralily died by poison?

Verasaille

Yes, I too would like more descriptions on the manner of death.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

So I read back and the 2nd and 3rd night  do mention that they were pale so I missed that. So that makes things different.

Galactic Druid

Quote from: Verasaille on May 02, 2015, 01:35:29 AM
Yes, I too would like more descriptions on the manner of death.

Being pale means a character was drained of their blood, a mauling tends to be a result of something a bit more feral, and dying without injuries most likely indicates something a bit more subtle was used.
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Verasaille

SEE!? I was right!

Pay attention to the clues.  ;D
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AffablyEvil

Is there an Alpha werewolf in this RP? If so, would he leave marks/a corpse behind which later becomes a werewolf?
Night gathers, and now my roleplaying begins. It shall not end until dawn. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die by my posts. I am the writer in the darkness. I am the author beyond the fourth wall. I am the creative fire that burns against the uncreative chill, the warm light that eases hearts, the pen that wakes the sleeping thoughts, the text that feeds the imaginations of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Roleplayer's Guild, for this night and all the nights to come.

Galactic Druid

No alpha wolf this game.

The way the role works though, a person just doesn't die that night, and gets a PM their new role is werewolf. They'd be revealed as a werewolf upon death.

yugi006

Quote from: Verasaille on May 02, 2015, 11:54:57 AM
SEE!? I was right!

Pay attention to the clues.  ;D

I only want to make sure cause the first two deaths of the first night had no such clues.

Galactic Druid

Hmmmm, that's a point. Maybe I should limit my information sharing...

Verasaille

NO!! Tell us what we find! How else can we figure this out!? :'(

Blythe

LunaLilith22

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 01, 2015, 09:25:21 PM
Oh my god, if you guys just gave me a partial spoiler for a movie I'm not seeing until tomorrow, I swear I will kill you both the following night phase and make it look like a random attack.

We must all live in fear of That(Vengeful)RPGuy, lest he take us in the night.

I'm now imagining the ghost room as a movie theater where we watch the events unfold and eat popcorn.

Remiel

Quote from: LunaLilith22 on May 02, 2015, 02:24:10 PM
We must all live in fear of That(Vengeful)RPGuy, lest he take us in the night.

I'm now imagining the ghost room as a movie theater where we watch the events unfold and eat popcorn.

And scream at the screen, "No! Don't go into that house!"

LunaLilith22

"Oh come on you got the wrong person! Lynch the other one!! Damnit!"

Galactic Druid

* ThatRPGuy just got back from Age of Ultron.

I know someone who'se gonna get Whedon'd...

LunaLilith22

I'd cower in fear but seeing as how I'm pretty sure it can't happen to me twice I think I'm safe.

persephone325

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on May 02, 2015, 03:18:49 PM
* ThatRPGuy just got back from Age of Ultron.

I know someone who'se gonna get Whedon'd...

*gulps nervously* I...think that's a bad thing.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Verasaille

KatKwik

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

AffablyEvil

LunaLilith22

Shit is going down in the IC thread *munches popcorn*

Blythe