'Guess Who's Coming to Dinner...' Humor/romance Male needed

Started by mieko, August 06, 2010, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mieko

Think along the lines of the original movie. Girl brings home her fiance to meet the parents after something of a whirlwind romance. But in this story the difference in race is a lot more extreme. This race could be anything quite literally. Demon, vampire,elf, werewolf, an angel, A God, Heck it could even be a comic or anime character brought to life. This could really have the potential for a good humorous storyline. Either short of longterm. The dinner being short term and how it plays out determine if we'd like to take it further. Think Wedding ^^...intermingling of the guests could have some hilarious results.

I'm looking for someone who will mesh well with my own style of writing. So take a moment to read my threads and see how I write please before you respond ^^

While I want this story to be driven by the plot more than the sexual aspect, sex of course does apply though it would be all consensual and at times be meant to be quite humorous.

Included could be bondage,public scenes of 'affection', the possibilities are quite endless and are something we could work up together.

Hayato

Hi. This sounds like an interesting premise. I did an rp previously that had a similar concept. I'd definitely like the idea of maybe vampire+human...or perhaps a werewolf to make it a bit more interesting. I'd also be willing for an anime character; is there a preference if that's the case?

-Hayato